favorite movie lines

by bigdreaux 112 Replies latest social entertainment

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

LDB... i used to have similiar conversations. lol jack sparrow is awesome.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Airplane, the air traffic controller guy" "And Leon's getting laaaarrrger"

McCrosky(sp?) "Tell me everything that's happened up till now."
    Crazy air traffic controller: "Well first the earth cooled, then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, and turned into oil. Then the Arabs all bought Mercedes-Benzes."

Leslie Neilson: "Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"

Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail, The French guy at the castle: "Now go away, or we shall taunt you a second time." plus about every other line in that movie, there's too many to quote.

• greendawn
    greendawn

From Notting Hill:

Anna Scott: " I am just a girl standing in front of a boy wanting for him to love her."

From Hannibal:

Dr. Hannibal Lecter: I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought to eating your wife.

From The Godfather:

Don Vito Corleone: "I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men."

• horrible life
    horrible life

Poppers:

"Don't cry, shopgirl - don't cry." Tom Hanks to Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail

Then he takes his handkerchief, and gently wipes her eyes. OMG!!!!!!!

and

Joe Fox: How can you forgive this guy for standing you up but you can't forgive me for this tiny little thing... of putting you out of business. How I wish you could.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Repo Man

Miller: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
    Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?

Duke: The lights are growing dim Otto. I know a life of crime has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am.
    Otto: That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk just like me.
    Duke: Yeah, but it still hurts.

Reverend Larry: I DO want your money, because god wants your money.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Raoul Duke: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Hitchhiker: Hot damn. I never rode in a convertible before.
    Raoul Duke: Is that right? Well... I guess you're about ready, then, aren't you?
    Dr. Gonzo: We're your friends. We're not like the others, man, really.
    Raoul Duke: No more of that talk or I'll put the f***ing leeches on you, understand?
    Dr. Gonzo: Heh heh heh...
    Raoul Duke: [as the Hitchhiker stares at them nervously] Get in.

Raoul Duke: With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Dr. Gonzo: [spills the cocaine] Jesus! You see what God just did to us, man?
    Raoul Duke: God didn't do that, you did it. You're a f***ing narcotics agent, I knew it!

• poppers
    poppers

Yeah, I love that movie, horrible life. I also like the line he writes after finding out who she was and he tries to win her back online, but can't meet her because "I'm in the middle of a project that needs...tweaking."

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

Quid pro quo. Yes or no? [pause] Yes or no, Clarice?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

There is no normal life, there's just life, ya live it.

How are you?
    I'm dying, how are you?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

"I'm not going to kill you, I'm just going to bash your brains in." -Jack Nicholson in The Shining

"Badges, we don't need no stinking badges." -Treasure of the Sierra Madre

"Commander, I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ, and because I do I can say this: Private Santiago is dead and that is a tragedy. But he is dead because he had no code, he is dead because he had no honor, and God was watching." -Kiefer Sutherland in A Few Good Men

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" -Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Pulp Fiction

Butch: Will you hand me a towel, tulip?
    Fabienne: Ah, I like that. I like tulip. Tulip is much better than mongoloid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit