Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

I just realized something about myself that I was not aware of until now, and thought I would share it here.

I do not get excited over anything.

For example; if I won a million dollars, or was going on vacation to an exotic country (maybe I would get a little excited), I have this unexplicable detatchment and aversion to anything even slightly emotionally fanatical. My feelings shut down.

It is like I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop, for my happiness to be taken away.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I was arrested once

Nobody was hurt, nothing was stolen, was not driving drunk and I was not charged. Just one of those punk ass, night out wit da boyz things drunk teenagers sometimes do.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Were you held in jail for a while? Or just arrested and then released? Tell us more

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I was arrested once

I was too, but more like 3 times. Not for anything serious- except for assault of an officer & resisting arrest once- which I have no idea where they came up with that one because I seriously didn't assault an officer (but I did resist being arrested until I realized that was pointless). I actually spent 6 months incarcerated for contempt of court for defying and disobeying a judges order by not releasing iinformation that I was privy to.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I have the sincere desire to awaken in the morning as a six foot tall, pure white eagle with a twelve

foot wingspan. I will then crash through my bedroom window and fly toward the beach where I will

climb to thousands of feet so I may shoot my way toward earth at hundreds of miles per hour only to

pull up at the last moment and shoot upward once again. I will then drift with the wind toward the

palace where my love is held captive by a wicked ( and perverted ) midget. Seeing her in chains

through the tower window from my 10,000 foot flight my blood rushes and I dive toward

my love. I assult the tower as I would my bitterest enemy and enter the room where my love, my

life, my world awaits me. But, what do I find? I find the wide screen TV turned on, the surround

sound blasting away, my love on the couch with the perverted midget sitting on her lap, and

as she feeds him grapes they watch "Deep Throat" with Linda Lovelace.

The moral of the story? A bird, no matter how big and beautiful, is no match for a midget with an

imagination.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have synesthesia.

• BFD
    BFD

Karl,

That is too funny. Bottoms up! lol

BFD

• erandir
    erandir
    lol Karl...thank you!
    you have helped remove a huge burden from my shoulders

Karl, I have just one question that has been bugging my curiosity for a long time but I never had the courage or opportunity or whatever it would take to find out the answer...

*drum roll*

What did it taste like?

Couldn't be worse than Natural Light, could it?

• erandir
    erandir

Oh...something else you probably don't know about me...on the subject of newspapers...

I read the comics first, and rarely anything else of the paper.

• minimus
    minimus

Why do I always need a dictionary or the internet search when I read Leolaia's response??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit