Tell Us Something We Probably Don't Know About You

by minimus 344 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think
    Oh, something else: I HATE it when people come up behind me and put their hands over my eyes and make me guess who they are. It's not funny, people! Get your filthy hands off my eyeballs!

Me too exwitless

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I HATE it when people come up behind me and put their hands over my eyes and make me guess who they are. It's not funny, people! Get your filthy hands off my eyeballs!

GIIIIIIIRL...You're not kidding there. But, I also can't stand when someone I haven't spoken to in a while calls me and won't identify him or herself. They just keep saying, "Guess". My guess is that is someone I don't want to talk to...CLICK!

• free2think
    free2think

LMAO Sweetface.

• KW13
    KW13

lol Karl...thank you!
    you have helped remove a huge burden from my shoulders

• exwitless
    exwitless
    But, I also can't stand when someone I haven't spoken to in a while calls me and won't identify him or herself. They just keep saying, "Guess". My guess is that is someone I don't want to talk to...CLICK!

That's another pet peeve of mine (I think I have pet peeve-itis). I hate when people call and just say "Hi" and start talking. Like they're the only person who could ever possibly be calling me so there's no reason to think I might not know who the hell it is on the phone!

When I call people (with the exception of my parents), I ALWAYS say "Hi, it's exwitless..." (no I don't say 'exwitless' really-I say my real name!) I don't even begin to talk to the person until I have properly identified myself.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Pet peeve-itis? Girl, we should start our own thread about that. The first being people who drive slow in the fast lane...get the f**k out of my way, I'm late for work!!!!!

• exwitless
    exwitless

OK, I will.

• dobbie
    dobbie

LOL KW13 i bet you haven't had chilblains since!!!

I hate it when i'm pregnant and people suddenly think they can start touching my stomach - get off!!!privacy invasion!

I always think i love mushroom and onion sandwiches but as soon as i eat one i really regret it.

• dobbie
    dobbie

I'm pregnant and have my first scan on monday!!!! (just hope i don't wet myself!)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Congratulations, dobbie!! Babies are incredibly wonderful. Which is a good thing, because they're also really messy and a lot of work. But worth it!

Hmmm, something y'all probably don't know about me . . . I broke a window in grade school AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT IT.

Yeah, right, like I'm going to post all my secrets on the INTERNET? You'll just have to find them out the hard way, like Big Tex is doing.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit