If you were the GB, what would you do to prevent to coming demise of JWs?

by jwfacts 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I revise my previous post on here after much thought.

The WTS was successful when they had an oracle. The Mormons are successful because
    they have that "other book" along with the Bible. They are a successful cult much bigger than
    WTS and are virtually mainstream Christianity even though they are totally wacko.

What WTS needs is a new oracle to start opening new scrolls. They keep saying the GB are
    not "inspired" but spirit-directed. They need to switch that. Make some daring statements
    about how the GB is now INSPIRED. New clear truths have been revealed- fascinating times
    are ahead for God's people. Then get everyone in a frenzy about 2034- far enough off that the
    current GB will be mostly dead by then. Leave the mopping up for the next "generation."
    They might double their numbers and income by then, and then lose half their members.
    The remaining 6 to 7 million will be dedicated and ready for any kool-aid coming out of the
    tower.

Somehow, after the fallout- try to mainstream the remainder. The blind faithful will prefer
    dropping extreme doctrine to drinking the kool-aid, so they will follow.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Exactly my thoughts. The current GB have not changed anything that since Franz' death. The changes to the generation teaching was of necessity, blood and paedophile changes have been due to legal requirements. There are none that have stood up as the new leader. It will be more of the same stagnancy unless someone charismatic seizes control.

• bobld
    bobld

Since the WT is going down the tubes,it's time to start a new religion.A new scam to sucker in people to give give give $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.My guess what the GB will do.

Bob

• emptywords
    emptywords

They need to get rid of the GB and bringh things back to earth (so to speak) a body of elders, the elders are not elcected by the GB as their little elite minds would like to think, it goes to the local branch and they elect. As soon as this type of hypocrocy goes the better, and really start to do things the way the 1st century Christians did.

• JK666
    JK666

Be just like Nero:

Fiddle while it burns!

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The history of the WBT$ is: "Jehovah`s Witness`s are Dispensable."..You can always get More!..Until you understand that..You will never understand the WBT$...OUTLAW

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Why can't they just run a superbowl ad like everybody else?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Seriously,a practical move would be to offer 'hush money' damage settlement to Danny Haszard

This has been my compliant all along that they extorted my assets,before the internet in 1992 I sent them my first certified letter damanding compensation or I woluld smash them to pieces.

Look,I see the Watchtower as just a corrupt corporate religious racket book publishing company like Enron.I am not gonna get all starry eyed about being a badass deprogrammer knight riding in on his white horse to save the world,

• LanDi
    LanDi

First of all, define demise. Yes, it's true that the Governing Body has been very Wicked - programming its followers to be judgemental towards the attitudes of others regaring their commitment to " the truth" rather than show love and has sculpted the thoughts (often to their detriment) of its members - but then - the bible is incredibly Sexist (so they obserb its teachings well) the God of Old Testament is rather judgemental and fiery so their JEhovah is a the same and Jesus isn't all love (Jesus loves you) like the churches always sprout you only have to read his comments and Paul(Saul) had a definate air of superiority so top marks there. My point is - they are fairly close to the bible in parts but saying that:

1 ) Spiritual adultery - with the UN and their attendance and interference in many other government events.

2) Their well publicised kiddie protection (paedos protection really) policies

3) Their business policies

4) Their lack of love for their followers and failure to observe Christs rule of the Sheep and the Goats (feed and clothe me)

5 ) Their blood transfusion policy - unscriptural child sacrifice to a modern day molech and bringing great shame upon the name of Jehovah.

Although how many religions refuse to go to war? As for the previously mentioned Fornication policy - it MUST stand. The Bible specifically forbids sex outside the marrital arrangement - no getting out of that. But, it doesn't work. Maybe their constant detriment of females begins the path of women are dirty leading to perversions.............................

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

First of all, define demise. Yes, it's true that the Governing Body has been very Wicked - programming its followers to be judgemental towards the attitudes of others regaring their commitment to " the truth" rather than show love and has sculpted the thoughts (often to their detriment) of its members - but then - the bible is incredibly Sexist (so they obserb its teachings well) the God of Old Testament is rather judgemental and fiery so their JEhovah is a the same and Jesus isn't all love (Jesus loves you) like the churches always sprout you only have to read his comments and Paul(Saul) had a definate air of superiority so top marks there. My point is - they are fairly close to the bible in parts but saying that:

1 ) Spiritual adultery - with the UN and their attendance and interference in many other government events.

2) Their well publicised kiddie protection (paedos protection really) policies

3) Their business policies

4) Their lack of love for their followers and failure to observe Christs rule of the Sheep and the Goats (feed and clothe me)

5 ) Their blood transfusion policy - unscriptural child sacrifice to a modern day molech and bringing great shame upon the name of Jehovah.

Although how many religions refuse to go to war? As for the previously mentioned Fornication policy - it MUST stand. The Bible specifically forbids sex outside the marrital arrangement - no getting out of that. But, it doesn't work. Maybe their constant detriment of females begins the path of women are dirty leading to perversions.............................

Insightful indeed EXJW's are smart people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit