DID ADAM AND EVE HAVE A BELLY BUTTON?

by badboy 39 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I thought this question was pretty stupid, until I opened a recent WT with this question from readers:

"Did the snake that deceived Eve have legs?"

My God talk about farse, you couldn't make this stuff up!

It's as if the WT writer was joining in the recent board game of inventing ridiculous QsFRs.

Slim

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

I can't help it but this now forces this next line of thought:

Will those resurrected after Armageddon have belly buttons?

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• Martini
    Martini

HI,

Abnormal looking if they did not...don't you think? Plus not very sexy!

Actually anyone who has had a tummy tuck loses there belly button. Some opt for a belly button surgically cut out!! Leaves you with a slightly disgusted feeling to look at, especially disgusted if as some suggested this would be an area for sensual stimulation.

Considering how much thought Gawd put into sex...I think Gawd would have designed them with a proper belly button!!

Haha

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Why do men have nipples?

Great question!

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

Highlander,

since when does the WT say that foreskin is bad? I've never heard such a thing!

Justahuman - but super nonetheless

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

SacrificialLoon,

Adam not having a navel has NOTHING to do with being perfect. It has to do with being created. Jesus was born not created like Adam, therefore Jesus had a navel. And yes, Adam had nipples? Why wouldn't he? Eve had to have nipples to feed her children. So if she had nipples and she was created, Adam must've had nipples too even though he didn't use his to feed his kids or anyone.

Justahuman - but super nonetheless

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What are my man-nipples for?

And the answer better not be naughty!

JWD isn't that kind of place.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Genesis 2:7

• KW13
    KW13

Well...if this is the case then did Adam have nipples? because nipples come from being in the womb when we decide if were gonna be male or female...i think...if not why does our kitten suck mine sometimes, he thinks all his birthdays have come at once but alas no milk! (no seriously)

Karl the Cat Breastfeeder

• eclipse
    eclipse
    And yes, Adam had nipples? Why wouldn't he?

Men have nipples because every human life begins as a female.

So those who believe that Adam must of not have had a belly button because he was not born from woman,

then he must not of had nipples either.

Male nipples are the result of the feminine X chromozome, (the embryo is female) until the Y chromozome takes over and changes the fetus into a male.

To put it in layman's terms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit