DID ADAM AND EVE HAVE A BELLY BUTTON?

by badboy 39 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

That used to be a "joke" among some jw's I knew way back. If one got a bit uppity someone would ask if the uppity one had a belly button meaning that if so then he wasn't perfect and so was out of line with said uppityness.
    Oh, what fun those wacky dubs are.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I think that you should also ask...

Did Adam have nipples?

Regards,

Jim TX

• outnfree
    outnfree

No belly buttons, no.
    And Adam didn't need nipples, but does any man? I say yes, he had them, because they can also be used for erotic nibbling. ;)
    However, if Adam didn't have a foreskin, how did the foreskin become a sign of a special covenant with Jehovah? Oh -- 'cause he was perfect? So only his sons, born in sin, grew foreskins?
    The things I never thought to think about! LOL

out

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Hmmm... someone thought I was being uppity then? Well pffft to whoever asked me that question years ago.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

One more thing, if not having a navel was a sign of perfection then Jesus was not perfect since he would've had one. I wonder if Jesus was an innie or an outie.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Yes both did, Eve had a diamond in hers and Adam had allot of belly fuzz, I read this in the bible, I swear !

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Of course Adam had a navel. God gave it to him so that he would have something to contemplate - after he sinned.

Regards,

Jim TX

• sparrow
    sparrow

The only thing I know about adam's and eve's body is the first thing Adam would have said to Eve when he saw her the first time.

"Stand back - I don't know how big this thing is going to get!"

• helncon
    helncon

HAHAHA Sparrow

Well seeing that they were created i asume no.

But there kids were born so therefore yes they would have.

Then again its only if you believe this is how we all got here from the begining.

Helen

• slimboyfat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit