DID ADAM AND EVE HAVE A BELLY BUTTON?

by badboy 39 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Common sense dictates that they wouldn't since they didn't have to grow in a womb but the rest of humans because they were conceived in a womb they would need an umbilical cord and thus would have a belly button.

• minimus
    minimus

When badboy asks a question, common sense is not necessary.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Common sense dictates that they wouldn't since they didn't have to grow in a womb but the rest of humans because they were conceived in a womb they would need an umbilical cord and thus would have a belly button.

I guess that's true...if you believe that Adam and Eve were created directly from God. For those who believe in the evolution theory, I would say that they did. Monkeys have belly buttons.

• minimus
    minimus

How long were Adam and Eve's tail?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I would say the same length as a gorilla's.

• minimus
    minimus

Personally, I think they were lovely bonobos.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Don't know about Eve, but Adam did not have a belly button. This is evidenced by a picture on page 21 of "Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained" published by the Watchtower in 1958. There's Adam sitting naked in the garden talking to the squirrels. I remember studying with someone back in 1961 out of that book, and we commented on no belly button thing.

Do you need any more convincing proof?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I actually remember having a discussion about this very subject once while out in service years ago. We determined that no they did not.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

ummm, i say no why would they need one if they were created. That is if you believe in the whole Adam and Eve fairytale.

nj

• Highlander
    Highlander

lol at this question.

Nope,, no belly button. Also, Adam didn't have a foreskin or a beard, cuz both of those are bad! It's bad cuz the WT says so!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit