WHY BARB DID WHAT SHE DID.

by seven006 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• seven006
    seven006

I posted this explanation on my old buddy OUTLAW’s thread, Barbara read it, sent me a PM, and asked me to post this all over the internet because she wanted people to know “why” she produced the CD. And (in her opinion) I said it as well as she could have. Ya,….. sure Barb, like little bit of flattery will get me to become a cut and paste monkey……..again. Not this time you evil breaker of Watchtower balls.

Well, Barb is a sweetheart and I’d do ALMOST anything for her, but Dave don’t do all over the intertnet. So, if some of you net junkies who don’t have a hobby, cable TV, or a bottle of 18 year old scotch hiding in your cupboard doing the naked peek-a-boo dance while calling out your name like I do, have a place, the time, as well as a desire to copy and paste this or give a link to this explanation, please for Barb’s sake, knock yourselves out and do it.

Here is what I said on Outlaws thread………………………………………………

I talked with Barbara for almost two hours the night she called me to discuss the art for her CD cover. We talked a little about the impact of the information in the CD as well as media coverage concerning it afterwards. From what I understood from her, it is not her intention to try and bring down the watchtower or get any selfish personal revenge. What her “main” objective seems to be, is to make the general (non JW) public aware of how the watchtower society operates and covers up situations as important as this, and the blood issue. That is what really scares the hell out of them.

Take care all you crazy people,

Dave

Now enough of these Barbra Anderson threads. Well… at least until she does something really cool again.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks Dave

btw, the cover looks great and knowing it was done by you, Sparkplug and her daughter makes it really special.

purps

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I have spoke with Barb on the phone a while back and she seems to be a truly wonderful and kind person. I hope that her objective is reached and that it may reach as many people as possible and help them make more informed decisions in their life.

Thank you Barbara and all those of you who work so diligently to provide accurate information and help all those that are looking for it.

Sheri

• codeblue
    codeblue

Well said Dave...

I enjoy seeing you post...have missed you!

Codeblue

• Highlander
    Highlander

She did it because it was the right thing to do. It was something that needed to be done. If Barb did things for personal glory and comfort, then she would have kept her mouth shut to maintain her status and lifestyle at Bethel. Sometimes it's not about the glory, it's about doing the right thing.

• flipper
    flipper

Seven- Very articulately put by you, thanks. I agree with every point you make and find it totally cool, Barbara's motives for doing this. Hopefully many will be able to get some awareness of what really has gone on behind the scenes of this mind controlling cult, and be able to either escape it's grasp or be educated before they are taken hold of by the witnesses. Thanks for posting this Seven

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Seven006..Dave,this is a cool thread..And..An excellent opportunity for people with better computer skills than mine,to help Barbera Anderson get her message out.....Your a good man my friend!...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have to agree with your assessment of Barb. In my emails with her there is no anger, no vindictiveness. Just a desire to let the facts do the speaking.

I agree few JWs will be affected. I hope I am wrong about that but I suspect it is correct.

We have spoken frequently that exposing the manipulations, secrecy and cover-ups is like giving people an innoculation against the supposed "niceness" of JWs who come to their doors, seek them out in the workplace, present themselves in shopping malls and college and universities campuses.

The half-truths of the WTS and JWs need to be exposed so people can make an honest assessment regarding their possible association with JWs.

Barb has done a good job. Now we need to make sure people find this info.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

BTW When Barb sent me the image for the CD I knew immediately it was yours - awesome

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I am so happy to be out of that organization and in the company of real truthseekers.

Barbara Anderson is my hero. I cannot imagine the emotional toll this must have taken on her. I have only been aware of this tragedy for a few months and it has torn my heart out to think these evil men were protected by other evil men.

Thank you Barbara, for exposing that evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit