WHY BARB DID WHAT SHE DID.

by seven006 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• proplog2
    proplog2

Barb is a researcher/archivist. She did what she did because that is what she does.

I hope she recoups her expenses and time.

Prediction: It won't even be a blip on most JW's Radar.

The emperor without clothes on unfortunately is still the emperor.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Great job on the cover art!

Randy

• Mum
    Mum

Dave, it's good to see you and also see that you still have that great sense of humor!

I had the good fortune to have dinner at Barb and Joe's table when my daughter and I attended the silentlambs march in Brooklyn. She told us that her reason for doing what she did at that time, as she had told a reporter, was that she loved children more than the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. That's an apt summary, and quite true of her and many others.

Regards,

SandraC

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Great job on the cover art!

Randy

I am posting awesome banner at my pages

• minimus
    minimus

EXCELLENT ARTWORK!!!

• willyloman
    willyloman

It's people like Barbara, Dave and Seeker who drew me to this board in the first place and/or kept me here. Thank you, and all the others, for raising the bar and establishing the simple truth that many of us who have left the 'tower did so as conscientious objectors. We weren't mad, we weren't "stumbled," we weren't materialistic nor were we pursuing "the desires of the flesh," despite what the Society says about us. We were following our consciences, the way we were trained (or hard-wired) to do.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Thanks to Barb & to all those exposing the pedophile issue. It takes guts.

Barbara & Joe are wonderful people. I had the chance to meet them, and greatly enjoyed my time with them. They gave up alot, both financial and personal, to the Borganization. They did not leave lightly, but left to help the little children. I wish Barbara & Joe the best on their quest. I thank them for lending me their ear when I needed it most. I wish I was their child.

Skeeter

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I very reluctantly withdrew from the Witnesses. Much of my family - a wife, a daughter, my mother, my in-laws whom I had come to love more than my own flesh and blood - all of them would remain in the WTS organization. I knew I was going to lose a huge amount of my life. But, I had no choice. I had to go, no matter what the cost.

a very real reality that I fear I will have to face myself. The thought is so surreal that despite its inevitabilty, I feel like I will never have the "guts" to go through with it.

Thanks S4, I appreciate comments like these.....

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

stillin'74,

For most of my adult life, I would have said that I would NEVER leave the Witnesses.

I'm glad that changed and I did - but it's not easy.

S4

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Marking this so I can come back later....((((stillin'74))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit