I found Jesus in the falls on p 93 live forever book!!

by cultswatter 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I always heard comments that there were faces and other objects in the falls on p 93. Now I think I have finally confirmed this. I scanned page 93 using only 300 dpi scanner and did some colour correction and sharpened the image a bit using photoshop .The result is surely Jesus and there is also a face of a young kid below Jesus. Now I think that the falls image contains a plurality of peoples faces, some people are standing and others just see the face only.

You can clearly make out a gash in Jesus forehead. There is a gargoyle at the 5 oclock position if you center on Jesus nose.The child is at the 7 oclock position .

If someone could scan that LF book page 93 at 1200 DPI then maybe we could pick out more detail (I borrowed the LF book and don'r have it at present, just got it away long enough to scan p 93)

Oh here is the link to the pic

http://www.mediafire.com/?fl02yisatyp

BTW no nudity in this one

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I don't see him.

Maybe I'll go look on a tortilla.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I once saw George Washington's face in some clouds. Another time, I saw the head of a Golden Retreiver in my bag of popcorn. Better yet, I once saw the face of Nicole Kidman in some tree bark.

I didn't think that anyone actually looked at the Live Forever book anymore. Perhaps if I get it out and look through it enough, I will find an image of Big Bird in some foliage or maybe Jennifer Lopez's butt in the clothing of Pontius Pilate.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Didn't Johnny Carson once eat a potato chip that looked like Jesus?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I found him!!! alt

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

LOL

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

And your point is ?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

The human mind is wired for facial recognition. Why else do you think Elvis likes to appear in Eggos?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm very pleased that you found Jesus.

We were worried sick about him.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

You might be interested in Derek Barefoot's book..The Hour Of Darkness. He has photos like yours in the book. Conclusion is he got disfellowedshipped for it. Some see it some don't.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit