I found Jesus in the falls on p 93 live forever book!!

by cultswatter 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wednesday
    wednesday

i see a monkey type figure in the scans fadingaway put up on page 1 of this thread. the monkey is hanging bit odd. that is all i see.

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind
    Seriously this nonsense pops up about every six months sane people realize it's bunk crazyies keep on believing' six months later it pops up again.

Instead of being insulting and calling people 'crazyies' lol why dont you clarify whats nonsense. What exactly is nonsense? There are subliminal or hard to explain pictures? The Governing Body approves or is using them for reasons based on masonry or occultism? I would agree that saying the Governing Body is deliberately putting or approving of subliminal pictures is going way too far and is at the extreme end but to say there are no 'weird' pictures whatsoever is nonsense as well.

It simply could be as 'Mum' touched on with the comments about the 'Jests put thru daily' that some in the Bethel art department are just being mischevious or think they are having a laugh or being ironic in the worst possible way by putting in these occult pictures. The last one I admit may sound a bit extreme but my point is isnt it possible that some in the Bethel art department are putting in pictures simply for a joke?

Im not saying I agree with any of the above because I dont know. But what I do know is I cant explain for example the picture on page 159 in the Revelation book with the face in the hand. I wouldnt call that subliminal as you dont need a magnifying glass or mirrors to see it. Its clearly a face in a hand and I cant explain it. Am I being reasonable?

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

I saw a 'Jesus' cloud once.

• glenster
    glenster

I see the head, but why does it look like he has t*ts? I think you may have
    found a secret bearded transvestite.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

I drew this when I was at Bethel.

You're wrong about Jesus, but you're dead on with Frank.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Never mind Jesus' picture. What I would really like to see is my woodie without having to use a mirror.

W

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Flip This

I read your post history and you seem legit. You do hint about the art dept in another post of yours. Alright, lets say your legit and that is Frank in the picture. I have some questions for you

1. If the face is not Jesus then whose face is that?

2. Are there more than one pic of Frank in the waterfalls image?

3. Is that Donny Osmond? and if not who is that?

I finally found out why the image that I scanned looks so grainy. It is because I saved it as a JPEG (SIGH) I should have scanned it and saved it as a TIFF file. OH well now I have to break into my JW friends and borrow the LF book again!!.

If you are legit then I can understand why you might not give out too much information here. I plan to do more scans of this falls image and hope to find more hidden pics. I would also like to thank you for actually seeing Franks pic. It proves that I am not going mad. For those who have justt arrived, here is the picture that we are taking about.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fucymmbgsd1

• White Dove
    White Dove

I found a face in Jesus' hair on a page out of that book. You have to turn it upside down to see it, but it is definately there. The artists sure do have fun! My grandmother said that that artist would get into trouble for doing that as Bethel would never allow that in THEIR literature.

• KW13
    KW13

Is it the dude with a boomerang?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Anyone see the Bob Marley poster where his face is made up of thousands of tiny pictures of himself in different scenes? It's a very cool poster!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit