I found Jesus in the falls on p 93 live forever book!!

by cultswatter 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heathen
    heathen

It always amazes me that people think when they see a face like that they know what jesus looked like . Everybody had a beard back in the beginning .IMO That part was about how the rebellious angels married the daughters of man , so for all you know it's just another rebellious angel or just some sort of printing anomili.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

the truth of the matter is that I drew this on the bathroom wall in the Bethel commissary.

The f'in bastards stole my work!

And maybe it was Christ, I dunno I was drunk...

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Flip This

You are a curious character. Always on the verge of the unbelievable. Yet maybe you are playing the waiting game. Waiting for poor Cultswatter to make a fool of himself maybe? Yet maybe I amaze you?.

More questions:

1. How many bethelites other than yourself knew about Frank?

2. Did Frank sit in total obscurity for 25 years until I revealed it?

3.How many bethelites had access to the computer equipment in the art dept and could anyone one of them have tampered with the waterfalls image without any other person knowing?

4. Was this a stunt played upon the GB?

5.Did the Bethelites set a date when these images would finally be revealed?

6.Did you know Randall Watters or Tom Cabeen?. Did either of them know about Frank?

7.Was the insertion of Pascale Petits pic on the same page also known to this same group in the art dept?

8. Was there a unanimous decision to insert these images on p 93. ?

Anyway I'll think of more questions later.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

There were more hidden images in that picture if you did not already know. Hey Flip why did they hide a goaat in the waterfalls scene? TIPS TEAM HID GOAAT (You find that spelled backwards in the text on page 93. Look for the phrase "Satan put in their hearts" in the text and take the first letters and spell them backwards and you will get the word "TIPS" Then just work backwards from that point and you will find the phrase "TEAM HID GOAAT" They put an extra "A" in but the meaning is very clear! he he he Here is a link to the Jesus face and other images (Live forever book p 93) http://www.mediafire.com/?6lb1kk26nt8 Here is the full page with text (Live forever book p 93) look for the word "TIPS" !!!!! http://www.mediafire.com/?9tnxd02mtfh

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Looks like a dead skunk on a fancy chinese rug.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

The image that contains the Jesus face and other faces is only about 1/50 of the entire waterfalls scene. I'll bet there are close to a hundred images in the falls..The areas of white blotches and streaks are the fake water that the bethel artists put in to represent flowing water. You will notice that the artists were carefull not to totally obliterate the faces in the waterfall scene. For instance Donny's face came close to being wiped out by the artists digital paint brush. The artists knew exactly where to apply the fake flowing water to hide the images just enough so that they would remain hidden to a casual observer. The waterfall scene was also made somewhat monochromatic but the original colour of the waterfall scene can be restored in photoshop. It is primarily by this colour correction that these hidden images become apparent.

No one yet has denied that this might be Donny Osmond. If you think you also see Donny in the image just say so. People are very mature on this site. They would never think that you are a boy liker.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

There is nothing there. it's just a waterfall your seeing things that don't exist. Yes sometimes artist put things in to screw with people or because they are pissed off (like the nazi in the mural at disneyland) but for the most part they are just bored artist drawing pics for boring books. No agenda there at all.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I don't get it . The more proof that I give, the more y' all deny that it exists!!. Until 2 weeks ago I was very skeptical about these hidden images in general. Now I no longer doubt it. There are some web sites out there that feature mirror images of hidden watchtower art. I'm not a big fan of these mirror images as it leaves too much to the imagination. What I have presented here are NOT mirror images, they are untamperred, the only changes being that of colour correction. There are no pixels inserted or removed.

Please read the text on p93 http://www.mediafire.com/?9tnxd02mtfh where it says "Satan put in their" It spells out TIPS. This is the way the bethel art dept is trying to give us a hint or a tip. They say that the "TEAM HID GOAT". Why a goat? Quite possibly they really meant a RAM and I do see a rams horn here http://www.mediafire.com/?6lb1kk26nt8 although I called it a "goat" horn in the document

So there it is. Visual proof in the images and hidden words in the text. This shows that the bethel art dept. team is putting jests thru daily

Could someone please scan the Live foreverbook on P93 at 600 DPI as I don't have the LF book at present

Scanning tips

Some scanners have a feature that lets you scan only a selected portion ot the picture that you want to scan. The epson scanners have this feature.

********IMPORTANT!!!!!!!*******

I almost forgot. You have to remove page 93 with a razor blade(exacto knife ect). Take page 93 and do not bend, crease, fold or curl it. Place the page on the scanner. Take 2 sheets of black felt and put that on top of the page(Any dark non reflective cloth would do). Close the scanner lid. The felt is non reflective and it prevents light from reentering the backside of the scanned page which will transfer unwanted images from the reverse side of the page and will contaminate the scanned image. A very important step!!!!. If you do not do this then the subtle hidden images will be destroyed.****************************************

1 Select the entire waterfalls scene

2. Scan image at 600 DPI (I did say 1200 DPI before but lets try 600 DPI first)

3. Save the scanned image as a TIFF file( Do not change the resolution of the image - leave as is)

4. upload scanned file to a image hosting service

5. Post the link to the uploaded file in this thread so I will know where to look for it

Cultswatter will then download the image and colour correct it in photoshop and outline the images and then post it here on JWD

I promise results. I do this a challenge to the skeptics out there. If you want to prove me wrong then here is your chance

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Well if you want a job done right then I'll do it myself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit