I found Jesus in the falls on p 93 live forever book!!

by cultswatter 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch
    very good and free. can do .doc and .xls.

and powerpoint files as well (for anyone who's tried to edit a ppt file authored with Office versions earlier than 2003)

And speaking on the image, you're kidding right?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

You are having problems yes?

I have now concluded that the waterfalls scene on page 93 does not contain any artifacts of mountians or rock that you would expect in a real waterfall scene. Any artist could verify that. What I do find is artifacts such as Jesus, Donny Osmond, Frankenstein and other figures - not what you would expect from a waterfall scene.

I now submit a new file with the faces outlined. This should help

http://www.mediafire.com/?fucymmbgsd1

• choosing life
    choosing life

I only have one question-WHY? What's the point? Oops maybe that was two.

• Mum
    Mum

Over the weekend, I was looking up information about subliminal images in WT literature. I found quite a few web sites with information on the topic. There seem to be a lot of rams hiding (and some not hiding) in different places. There are faces of pagan gods in weird places, too. Faces of gargoyles or other hideous creatures seem to be hiding in some pictures, too.

What is the point? From information I looked up, the ram is a Satanic symbol of contempt for the sacrifice of Jesus and also a symbol of male dominance.

There were a couple of images with lettering, the words seeming to mock the poor JW's who have sacrificed everything to follow the men who publish this crackpot literature. One of these had a movie marquee with two lines of lettering in the background. The bottom line clearly read, "thru daily." The top line with just a bit of rearranging of letters, read "jests put." So the marquee seems to say "Jests put thru daily." This image can be found at the "six screens of the Watchtower" web site, screen 3. Another drawing was a bowl of alphabet soup with the words, "WT SLAVE" in the center of the bowl.

Disclaimer: I did not view any of the original publications wherein the referenced images allegedly appear. So I can neither confirm nor deny their authenticity or intent, hidden or otherwise.

However, if those images are real, the WT seems to be sending a message of occult preoccupation and contempt for its adherents and for Jesus himself.

Regards,

SandraC

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

yeah, I would say this thread is a 'jest put through daily..." Or maybe in the interest of honesty I should say thread "put through every six to eight months."

Seriously this nonsense pops up about every six months sane people realize it's bunk crazyies keep on believing' six months later it pops up again.

So when does the next "Russel was a freemason" thread drop?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I am not busting your chops dude but that looks like someones ass crack, not Jesus.

I will however give you credit for trying.

• knock knock
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

I can't make out anything in the picture clearly. The entire thing is a blur. It could be Tommy Chong for all I know.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Wow 700 views. I would not have posted this original thread unless I felt so strongly about it. Over the last 2 weeks I look at the falls scene each day and each day I am more convinced that the waterfall scene is totally fake. The watchtower art dept could have scanned any number of water fall scenes from paintings, magazines ect. but in this case they DESIGNED the water fall scene with the intent of pulling a fast one on the GB. Call it a holy spitit diagnostic check if you will. The GB is so stupid they could not tell a fake waterfall scene from a real one. Now this waterfall scene is a picture rich in content as it contains numerous artifacts of which are not related to waterfalls in any way.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

That's not Jesus, it's Emperor Palpatine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit