What generation witness are you?

by Bonnie_Clyde 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gayle
    Gayle

I was second generation but my 5 children would have been 4th but fortunately they are all free. Their 2 cousins are 4th generation and have children bringing in a 5th generation.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I'm third generation on both sides.. My grandparents were all witnesses...All my aunts cousins, brothers, and sisters, parents are..I think I have one dfed cousin and one inactive besides me...and that's it..everyone else is super active...

• 5go
    5go

• tinker
    tinker

I am....er Was, 3rd gen. My grandfather heard the 'Millions now living' talk and signed up that very day. My mother married a non-beliver but she raised 4 kids as JW. I was the only one to stay IN and raised my 4 children as Dubs.....Oh the Shame I feel. Only 1 son is still IN and an elder, yikes that hurts. He will not have children so hopefully the 4th gen will end with him.

My mother 89, does not know I am OUT as she lives in another state but I said to her to other day 'how about the 'millions now living will never die' talk that grandpa heard, do you think he would have become a witness if that promise had not hooked him? She did not really have an answer, just something about 'new light' and I dropped the subject but it does give her something to think about. That is when she is awake, 89 = lots of naps.

• R.F.
    R.F.

2nd generation. Both of my parents began studying at the same time a few years before my birth.

• loosie
    loosie

I and my brothers and sister were all 4th generation witness. We all have kids. Now we are all last generation witnesses, as none of us have raised are kids to be 5th generation. Woo hoo it only took 4 generations for my family to get smart.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

5th

I'm wondering if my first cousin will have any 6th generation cult members. NOT ME!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit