• Hortensia
    Hortensia

3rd

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    3rd generation from both parents.
  • greendawn
    greendawn

Ist generation fortunately saw the deception early on and left. It's a pity those that have children who grow up in this org and become its slaves generation after generation.

• coaster
    coaster

There is no such thing as generation. If there were, I would be a fourth.

coaster

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

4th...my cousins have kids so they have introduced a 5th generation, but my siblings and I don't have children. When I have kids, they will not be raised as witnesses and my brother and sister-in-law can't have children. I guess my mother's only hope for witness grandchildren is through my sister, but she doesn't like kids...LOL.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I think 2nd - my parents went in when I was 10, but noone else in my family is.

• misguided
    misguided

3rd...and thankfully managed to get my 6 kids out with me.

• moshe
    moshe

The 1975 generation!!- I got in just in time, at least that was what our study conductor told us. We were the lucky ones that were going to make it through the great tribulation and into the new order.- ha! Fortunately I got out and my kids got out, so there was no 2nd generation.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

3rd Generation, all but one of the third generation (brothers, and 1st cousins) in my family have left the org.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

3rd generation. Paternal grandmother became Witness after being born & raised a Jew. Mother joined after being born & raised Catholic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit