Nancy Yuen featured on the July 15, 1979 Watcthower has passed on.

by What-A-Coincidence 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nancy Yuen makes me question just how far should we go in our efforts to deprogram some one from a cult, I think if some one like Nancy got deprogrammed more harm than good would result, mainly because they have invested so much into cult indroctrination(years of inprisonment, loss of family etc...) that for some one like them to be deprogrammed would leave them dumb struck, and aimless, leading to emotional break down. Some one like Nancy is better off living the rest of thier life under the dellusion, they are happier that way even with all the unnecessary restrictions.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Sad that she died a captive to a concept, even after she was freed by the Chineese.

• Mum
    Mum

We all (most of us, anyway) need our precious delusions. In my country, the USA, I was treated better by "worldly" people and government agencies than by my dear "brothers and sisters" in "the truth." Poor Nancy! She gave up so much for her delusion. May she rest in peace.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Yo Ann!

Did she ever pass your way in Yugoslavia?

Only to sing opera.

Sorry. That's the other Nancy Yuen.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Only to sing opera.

Sorry. That's the other Nancy Yuen.

Oh. Okay.

• Open mind
    Open mind

If there ever was any doubt that Dagney was really a JW, there shouldn't be now.

I remember a crazy story...she was at my house for a gathering, and i noticed she was eating the entire peanut, including shells.

Can you spot the dubism?

It's all in good fun Dagney.

Open Mind

• heathen
    heathen

It's kinda sad that this person suffered so a book publishing corporation can prosper . No doubt they kept promising her thru her trials that she would live forever since the kingdom was sooooooooooo close they can smell it ....

• Dagney
    Dagney

If there ever was any doubt that Dagney was really a JW, there shouldn't be now.

I remember a crazy story...she was at my house for a gathering, and i noticed she was eating the entire peanut, including shells.

Can you spot the dubism?

It's all in good fun Dagney.

Open Mind

Would that be "gathering?" *sigh*

• ronin1
    ronin1

What a beautiful memorial about her.

She truly believed in Jah God and his promises and lived her life accordingly.

I do not have any faith in the WT org today, but I firmly believe that Jah will not forget her in the resurrection.

Ronin1

• Satanus
    Satanus

She's over there, on the other side, now, probablu saying something like, 'Geese, i could have stayed out of prison and been w my family, and raised my kids properly. Instead, i abandoned them and went to work for a book company. I think i'll do something different w my next life.' I hear that the truth gets much brighter over there.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit