If Jehovah went to a psychiatrist, what would be his diagnoses?

by flipper 56 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

paranoid schizophrenic with a little bipolar going on, a serial killers mentality with multiple personalities.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Telling kids they should worship and imitate a malevolent deity that is omnipotent, narcissistic, and egocentric who sees genocide as a solution to his personality disorders is a crime in my opinion.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

He is gonna sooooooooooo kick your asses for this thread. W

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If I were that psychiatrist, I would prescribe for Him 1,000 yottagrams of Thorazine six times a day (and, for those who wonder what a yottagram is, it is one septillion grams) for life.

• greendawn
    greendawn

We should make the distinction the god of the JWs as perceived by them is not the true image of God but ratehr a projection of their own inner psychology what they would be like if in God's position. Their god as an expression of themselves is a very neurotic and short tempered one. He hates people like Barbara Anderson, Bowen and Johannson because they sought to expose some truths about the JWs and help their victims.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Hmm, maybe this is a bit of projection, but at times I think Jehovah is a closet case. Narcicist, homophobic, unable to make up his mind and stick to something, in the heavens with men, making man first and foremost...

I bet if Jehovah just admitted it, and threw his golden heels up in the air and had himself a nice time... I don't know.

• eclipse
    eclipse

LMAO saywhat29! That was priceless, Thank you for a great laugh!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am dismayed and horrified at what I'm reading here.

Jehovah is a loving God!

And to prove it, He boasts of having slaughtered and promises to slaughter millions and millions of men, women,children, and animals.

If you can't feel His love, then you're all doomed as well!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is too much of a projection, look at the FDS how he focuses on the short tempered old testament god and completely ignores the immensely more flexible god of love as presented in the NT. Above all they ignore the fact that the more familiar Jesus is the direct head of the church (are they a church anyway?) and not any jehovah.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Greendawn, I understand that there is a difference between how the WT portrays God/Jehovah and how others do, and that comment was really just a joke. I always felt that there was a big difference between the Ot and the Nt and never unerstand how people could merge the two and gather a complete and balance view of god. But that's just me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit