If Jehovah went to a psychiatrist, what would be his diagnoses?

by flipper 56 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I would tell him he is a figment of mans imagination

and that he really did not exist.

and THEN

observe his reaction

end the session with

pay the clerk 17 universes and see me next week, same day, same time

• flipper
    flipper

Wow I didn't think this thread would have so many replies being sort of a sacred cow subject. Sure has been fun reading all your posts. I did take to heart what the poster said about how this would affect lurkers still in the religion. And I was referring to the God portrayed by the Watchtower. thanks, guys mrs flipper

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Well he would obviously be thrown into a mental institution since he's a figment of the imaginations of men that should have been thrown into one.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Courtesy of the Onion:

"God Diagnosed with BiPolar"

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28484

...edited to add:

not to make light of the bipolar condition. My heart goes out to those who struggle with the highs and lows. Most of my family members are afflicted with it also, but find, a sense of humor can help lighten the moods at times.

• flipper
    flipper

The diagnosis would be , you need to be more active, stop sitting on your laurels

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

I would suggest that he would be diagnosed as having not just a borderline personality disorder, but in fact a full blown psychopathic disorder (see Mental Health Act 1983, s1), as he clearly displays (and has done for the last few thousand years!) behaviour that is dangerous.

His past behaviour has shown that medication and psychological therapies won't cure the problem, however he clearly ought to be detained indefinitely for the safety and protection of others. Definitely with a restriction order added on to prevent early release.

In a High Secure Unit.

Treatment plan = daily acuphase!

Just my thoughts!

• flipper
    flipper

Diagnosis- Go back to the start and create everything again. Oh! hell, there is no start , how can he do that? There's no end or finish either, just perpetual foreverness! Just take two pills and call me in the morning. Preferably sleeping pills, Oh! I forgot he has been sleeping! I guess there is just no saving the guy from himself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit