If Jehovah went to a psychiatrist, what would be his diagnoses?

by flipper 56 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

I would diagnose god with multiple-personality disorder with narcissistic personality disprder...making it capable for him to commit mass homocide, infanticide and genocide, and justify it all.

• mavie
    mavie

Nah, I'm telling you...he needs to bump uglies with the 24 elders.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I think he has a god complex. :)

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

He's:

Genophobic, Leviticus 15:16-17

Zeusophobic, Exodus 20:2-3

Wiccaphobic, Deuteronomy 18:10-12

Textophobic, Ezekiel 13:20

Testophobic, Matthew 4:6-7

Ophidiophobic, Genesis 3:14-15

Scopophobic, Exodus 33:20

Homophobic, 1 Corinthians 6:9

And Batophobic, Genesis 11:5-9

Just to name a few...

Lore

• freeme
    freeme

even though we shouldnt bann such threads on a open minded discussion forum...

threads like this one scares away every jw who lurks the first time. can you imagine what you would have thought when you were in, opened this webpage and the first thing you read is that jehovah needs to go to psychiatrist to being diagnosed a schizophrenic mental illness?!

i wouldve leaved ON THE SPOT and never come back.

just a thought.

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

No wonder "Jehovah" has personality disorder with all those Yahwist, Elohist, Priestly and Deuteronomist sources in the Old Testament

Elohim: Noah, take two of ALL living creatures, male and female.

Noah: OK!

[Some time later]

Yahweh: Noah, take seven of all clean animals, and two of all unclean animals

Noah: errr... I thought you said two of all living creatures...

Yahweh: We never did! Now get working or we'll soak you!

[After the flood]

Yahweh: Sacrifice us some clean animals, we like the smell of burned clean animals in the morning!

[Noah sacrifices]

Elohim: Noah, stop that! You are burning the only pair of clean animals left on earth!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Maybe he had a rough childhood and has issues with his father not there for him and his mother not loving him enough.....would explain a lot

• coaster
    coaster

love needed, really really needed.

coaster

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Sociopath...for damned sure.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Bri is on the right track. We must get too zee root of zee problem

I believe all those endless eons of eternity being all alone.... poor guy.well it drove the little bint quiet mad. He needed someone, so his personality split. Good and Evil. Now being the supreme and only deity, when he speaks, shit happens. When he thinks more shit happens. So his personality split had real consequences for material reality.

See that was real nice of him to help the izzrilites out of a bind with pharoh and all.... but what a bastard to have all of those ca'ananite women and children destroyed???? WTF?

Im not making any excuses for the guy, I mean there are meds you know, but a little understanding?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit