Could the WTBTS get JWs to kill?

by serotonin_wraith 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Mention this to any JWs and I'm pretty sure their response would be 'they'd never tell us that!' rather than 'I'd never do that if they told us to!'

Just the fact that they think we're all going to die any day now makes my skin crawl. You can't get much colder than believing that, AND at the same time being happy about it. They can't wait for the big day, and I don't ever remember any of them being distraught at the thought of six billion humans dying around them.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Just the fact that they think we're all going to die any day now makes my skin crawl. You can't get much colder than believing that, AND at the same time being happy about it. They can't wait for the big day, and I don't ever remember any of them being distraught at the thought of six billion humans dying around them.

Yep,a popular elder from the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses would love to say,"there are 7 birds for every human" "Da Birds" will Getcha

• steve2
    steve2

What a bunch of idiotic statements you people have made about JWs killing others!! And how very convenient that not one poster has mentioned a troubling fact:

EX-WITNESSES are more likely to kill JWs than the other way around. Though rare, look at the newspaper reports of disgruntled ex-JWs killing other JWs. Look at the rash of threats of violence made to JWs by disgruntled ex-JWs.

Stop licking your wounds and take a look at what has actually happened instead of breathlessly anticipating something that has not yet happened.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

This isn't about what will happen, but what could happen if they were ordered to do it. It's a hypothetical discussion.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Read this file, Family Murders by Jehovah's Witnesses or Why It Might be Unsafe to Marry a Jehovah's Witness if you want to know of what some of these people are capable in their strict fundamentalist or demented mindset

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Topic: BIG JW MASS MURDER (another one) (page 1)

Criminal Threatening Stalking by Jehovah's Witnesses(click on link). Jehovah Witness Murder Fetish (A psychological model) ...
    www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/129312/1.ashx - 54k

APOSTATES R DEMONS in da FLESH

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Look at the rash of threats of violence made to JWs by disgruntled ex-JWs.

Show us

I know I have a long file of demented hate mail from JW's APOSTATES R DEMONS in da FLESH

• rebel8
    rebel8

http://jwinfo.8m.com/brochures/brochure%20Are%20JWs%20rational.doc

That is a collection of scary quotes about their beliefs.

Copy/paste of text (but you really should see the pics at the link):

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses rational?

Decide for yourself. This is what their literature says:
    “…this ‘happy work’ of ‘cleaning up the earth and clearing away the ruins of this old system’ must necessarily include disposing of the billions of skeletal remains of we (men, women and children) who were executed in the bloody slaughter (God’s execution of non-Jehovah’s Witnesses*), after the birds have eaten their fill of our flesh…”—Live Forever book, Watchtower Society

“Upon his blood-sprinkled garments is written the name…Jehovah…the birds and wild animals are invited to a feast! They rid the landscape of carcasses by eating the dead bodies of Jehovah’s enemies (all non-Jehovah’s Witnesses*).”—Revelation book, Watchtower Society

*insert in parentheses added for explanation

A loving God would not kill people for not belonging to a certain group or religion. Do you want to be part of a group that teaches this?

“After false religion's end, Jehovah God will turn his attention to all humans who make up the secular parts of Satan's world. These will also be destroyed … exterminating the pests…". —Watchtower magazine, 12/15/2005

“Only Jehovah's Witnesses…have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil.”
    —Watchtower, 9/1/1989

“Annihilation awaits all who will not listen.”
    —Watchtower, 2/15/2001
    (Note: These are actual images from Watchtower literature, provided here to show you how bizarre their teachings are.)

Are you and your family safe
    from mind control?

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."— Adolf Hitler

Consider history:

"…the Führer has decided to make a clean sweep…the annihilation of the Jews…”— Joseph Goebbels, a Nazi official

Millions died after soldiers were told God wanted them to kill certain groups of people.

“The Earth's present 'civilization' is about to be recycled…The human 'weeds' have taken over the garden and disturbed its usefulness beyond repair." —Marshall Applewhite

A group of followers died because they thought a comet would bring them to Heaven if they let themselves be poisoned.

• steve2
    steve2

Example:

In my extended family, a disfellowshipped witness recently wrote threatening letters to the local body of elders detailing what he would do to them and if other members of elders' families were home at the time he struck, "too bad". He followed it up with very slow drive-bys of the kingdom hall on meeting nights. A restraining order was placed on him and he imediately protested that he was the victim. Hello? That doesn't seem like the behaviour of a victim.

Now, while extreme, I'm sure most of us know of instances in which either ex-JWs or non-JWs with JW relatives become obsessed about getting even with the JWs.

I'm not saying that a JW in good-standing would never do these things. I'm saying how convenient it is to zero-in - hypothetically or not - the witnesses propensity for violence whilst ignoring the well-documented propensity of ex- or non-JWs threatening to or actually bodily harming JWs.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

After the attacks of 9/11 I called my mom to find out if she was alive.

We got into a discussion about fundmentalist religion. I told her that I believed if the directive came from Brooklyn to fly planes into buildings she would do it. She told me I was crazy.

Your Mum was quite correct.

Danny hazard.care to share some of these threats with us?Because i dont believe you.

Steve2.....finally someone whose not mad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit