PROOF that the GB lurk HERE ???

by AlphaOmega 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

I have no doubt that if you are in a situation where the elders are trying to gather evidence to condemn you to a life without friends and family then they will come here to find out as much as they can.

If Bethel receive any correspondence from the elders regarding an individual's case they will come here as well.

We were pm'd by someone on this board who had heard a rumour about us 400 miles away. He recognised us from something we talked about that mirrored a comment included in the gossip about us. If HE put two and two together and he doesn't even KNOW us then I'm sure people that DO know us (if they are here) will work it out.

There are many reasons why they come here and even if they didn't have any, they would still come here - how could they resist? An intellectually stimulating group of like-minded, caring, funny people all joined by a common background and cause. A secret club that no-one knows they have infiltrated? A no brainer.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're even allowed to 'count their time' on here! LOL

• bobld
    bobld

Yes,they definately read the posts here.Why,because of all the corrections in the WT/A.Now they will try and suppress their evil ideas in a R&F edition only.People here know the Bible way better than those bone headed Lawyers that feed info to the so called FDS.

Bob

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have not read all the replies. But when I picketed Brooklyn Bethel. One of the "brothers"?? told me when I approched him behind the tower, that they DO read the apostate sites.( he whispered it), as if someone could hear him,Now remember this is in a FREE country, I sort of felt like I was a spy at work lol

I loved picketing, one sees the fear that a few old men can take over many,many minds,

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone

To me , this would be a very easy answer to come across, if they visited the site.

In a way it a little daft that i am posting here, as they will read it and change their method. but anyway

I don't know who owns this board, etc but there will be an IP list of everyone who visited. Now you can be sure than any visits to this site wasn't done by just one member it would be a collective around a monitor,, i cant imagine anyone would trust even a GB to do this at home. Now the WTS will have static IP's. . so an download of all the IP's into a a spreadsheet and then a global run on the whois database, will yield any WTS IP's, and you will have your answer.

Now even if they read this, must server logs are kept for about 12 months.

SO maybe the owner/owners of this board could do this?

Steve

Domain ID:D419691-LROR Domain Name:WATCHTOWER.ORG Created On:14-Mar-1996 05:00:00 UTC Last Updated On:06-Jul-2005 17:25:04 UTC Expiration Date:15-Mar-2009 05:00:00 UTC Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd. dba Internet Names Worldwide (R52-LROR) Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED Registrant ID:10686694941610 Registrant Name:Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. (WATCHTOWER4-DOM) Registrant Street1:25 Columbia Heights Registrant Street2: Registrant Street3: Registrant City:Brooklyn Registrant State/Province:NY Registrant Postal Code:11201-2483 Registrant Country:US Registrant Phone:   +1.7185605000   Registrant Phone Ext.: Registrant FAX: Registrant FAX Ext.: Registrant Email:[email protected] Admin ID:10686694945290 Admin Name:Joel Gott Admin Street1:25 Columbia Heights Admin Street2: Admin Street3: Admin City:Brooklyn Admin State/Province:NY Admin Postal Code:11201-2483 Admin Country:US Admin Phone:   +1.7185605333   Admin Phone Ext.: Admin FAX: Admin FAX Ext.: Admin Email:[email protected] Tech ID:10686694952640 Tech Name:Joel Gott Tech Street1:25 Columbia Heights Tech Street2: Tech Street3: Tech City:Brooklyn Tech State/Province:NY Tech Postal Code:11201-2483 Tech Country:US Tech Phone:   +1.7185605333   Tech Phone Ext.: Tech FAX: Tech FAX Ext.: Tech Email:[email protected] Name Server:NS1.SECURE.NET Name Server:NS2.SECURE.NET Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: 

http://whois.domaintools.com/watchtower.org - try this one for the IP and other held by them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit