PROOF that the GB lurk HERE ???

by AlphaOmega 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bob1999
    bob1999

I found that web page months ago. I found it strange that the official web site would still be saying that the end will come before the generation......... So I saved the whole web page.

I can email it to anyone who wants it.

Here is some of it,

"How long a time period would these last days prove to be? Jesus said regarding the era that would experience the "beginning of pangs of distress" from 1914 onward: "This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur." (Matthew 24:8, 34-36) Thus, all the features of the last days must take place within the lifetime of one generation, the generation of 1914. So some people who were alive in 1914 will still be alive when this system comes to its end. That generation of people is now very advanced in years, indicating that there is not much time left before God brings this present system of things to an end."

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Terry, the teenager mentioned she got her "first card" when she was 16, she may have gotten another at 17 and some more at 18.
    At one time, I had 5 or 6 credit cards to my name and still had banks sending me more applications. (I used them 'properly')

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Keeping folks wondering is exactly what they want. They maintain anonymity and stealth and keep people guessing. I don't think they would even make there presence on this board known at bethel or their would be a mass exodus of labourers who are propbably already disgruntled. They know regular witnesses come here and they know it's having an effect. Whoever monitors this site does so in extreme secrecy and reports it to the upper echelon at Bethel. How can they keep this a secret. Ask youself how they could be an ngo at the United nations and not even a soul at bethel knew about it. They have a privileged upper class right within Bethel. The old boys club, and when you break the rules of the star chamber you become" personna non grata" as like what happened with Ray Franz. It wouldn't suprise me if they have modeled this around the same priveledged structure the president of the USA enjoys. Just cause anyone goes to Washington and rubs shoulders with the president, doesn't mean he has acess to top secret files. You saw how quickly Barb Anderson got the axe for seeing something she shouldn't have and talking about. The governing body is the business of silencing people and making them see reality there way, unless you are really, in that small ruling family. Sorry for exposing you shitheads in Brooklynn ,but I didn't just fall off the turnup truck.

• coaster
    coaster

I don't think the link is even active, and I can't find the brochure on the site!?!?!?

could be the hell gone already....coaster

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

If they knew we knew they look here, it would be proof positve we are having an effect. They do not wish to empower us. Further, if people knew they were here reading this, it would open the door to more r&f to look here and they would have no choice but to defend there ridiculous dogmas. They have decided it is far better this way. You're right about that you fools! Perhaps someone should try posting copyright violations and test my theory. Hey what do ya know, maybe we can make a ghost appear.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In addition to Quotes site, didn't the Watchtower Society also close down David Gladden's? So, yes, someone is definitely monitoring sites and reporting to Mother Tower, wouldn't you say?

• 5go
    5go
    Terry, the teenager mentioned she got her "first card" when she was 16, she may have gotten another at 17 and some more at 18.
    At one time, I had 5 or 6 credit cards to my name and still had banks sending me more applications. (I used them 'properly')

I would call the watchtower on this one. No one can be held to a contract before the age of 18. In other words it is free money if you go into debt before age 18 because you are a minor and can not be held liable for any debts. Though they can bust you for lying on an application.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

True Oldflame" your right. The GB is nothing more than apostates them selfs, they had a hostile take over when old man Rutherford came dancing in with all his weird laws of man. The associated bible students are the real ones that have as about as close to the truth, as you can get, they don't lord it over on you with man made rules that take away your god given conscious.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    some of the watchtower's intelligence operatives

Talk about an oxymoron.

I have no doubt that some of them read this, but I don't think the average
    person has to be the least bit concerned about it. I doubt there are
    concerted efforts to figure out exactly who we are, and reveal their spying
    for such small fish in a big pond.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

The impression I got (at the time I saw the list) was they aren't' reading the sites, but sort of "taking names", you know. I even recall one name, 'mommydark" . I checked it out and sure enough that was a known apostate screen name. At the time I was just glad my name was not on there.

The young brother doing this was doing it on his own, not as an assignment from the wts. however, they were glad to take any info he found.

a vigilante.

I understand that idea... still, it makes you wonder how they knew the difference between an apostate and an apologist. Maybe just "being" here (or any similar site) is a crime in JWLand?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit