PROOF that the GB lurk HERE ???

by AlphaOmega 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I've always questioned whether these sites are monitoredby the Society, but in a conversation with a former Bethelite recently, I was told THEY DO monitor the site.

I have no actual proof of that, though. I would think they would consider it very dangerous to have brothers visit here.

S4

• undercover
    undercover

Well, it ain't proof...

but it is circumstantial evidence. And I don't doubt for a minute that WT minions keep tabs on this site and report back their findings.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I had physical proof once that jws do come to these sites. I was at a meeting , mid 90's and a young brother was showing around a list of known apostate screen names (from AOL back then) I had that list in my hand for while , wish I'd kept it .

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, Seeker4, undercover, and wednesday.

I don't see why they wouldn't monitor a place like JWD.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks all...

I second what NVR said... the only reason would be that they wouldn't want to "poison" the minds of those doing the research... unless they already KNOW the truth at the top.... then it wouldn't be a risk would it ?

How can anyone come here (JW or not) and fail to recognise the "The Truth" (JW style) is not the truth ?

Check out the references on the old literature... that is enough, let alone all the anecdotal evidence that can be found here.

Undercover.... it is indeed cirsumstantial evidence... it'll never be anything else unless Simon keeps logs of which IP addresses visit the site, and even then, who says that it would be accessed from a Watchtower IP address ?

AO

EDITED TO ADD... Blackpearl... I didn't realise that... do you happen have a link to that thread ? Thanks

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

During my stay at Bethel I noticed internet print outs regarding JWs in the news in the Writing Department. Nothing on that table ever refered to JWD.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

imo, someone obviously visits the sites.

Someone had to visite Quotes to be so instrumental in closing it down

purps

edited to add: they would be stupid not to come here

but I do doubt the governing body frequents coming here.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Wednesday,

Of course rank and file JWs come here all the time - and most of them end up ex-JWs!!

I think the question is, do the bros at Bethel monitor this site.

They would be foolish not to, as some said, but foolish to have brothers coming here and breathing the dangerous winds of freedom of thought.

S4

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    but foolish to have brothers coming here and breathing the dangerous winds of freedom of thought.

I've joked about that with my brother.

Those appointed to such a task would probably be those who were already gonna get the "boot". LOL!

• freeme
    freeme

even though i find it quiet possible that someone near the gb and from the wts lurking here (or even posting O_o?) i think its completely irrelevant and nothing to be proud of or whatever. we dont need to be important - its not the reason this board exists, am i wrong?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit