PROOF that the GB lurk HERE ???

by AlphaOmega 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wednesday
    wednesday

The impression I got (at the time I saw the list) was they aren't' reading the sites, but sort of "taking names", you know. I even recall one name, 'mommydark" . I checked it out and sure enough that was a known apostate screen name. At the time I was just glad my name was not on there.

The young brother doing this was doing it on his own, not as an assignment from the wts. however, they were glad to take any info he found.

a vigilante.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Terry:

You cannot find yourself in $60,000 debt without an income of over $100,000 a year.

This is a little inaccurate. My credit limit is more than $20,000 higher than my annual income. It took a long time to get that kind of credit, and I certainly couldn't have done it when I was 16.

W

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    even though i find it quiet possible that someone near the gb and from the wts lurking here (or even posting O_o?) i think its completely irrelevant and nothing to be proud of or whatever. we dont need to be important - its not the reason this board exists, am i wrong?

It isn't anything to be proud of whatsoever... I hope that my original post didn't come accross like that.

It would be interesting to know whether JWD (and other sites) have an effect on WT policies and doctrines. It seems like JW theology is cobbled together by plugging the gaps that people make in it.

Not so much "Spiritual food at the proper time" as "Fast food that fills a gap"

JWD is the platform (or soapbox) that allows many to voice their opinion and air their research, plus it is a wealth of information that hopefully will free the minds of some of those trapped in JWland.

That said, JWD is just a collection of "zeros and ones", if it manages to shake the multi million dollar WT Org, and free some minds then that is something to be pleased about.

Now, I am paranoid that I seemed to be proud.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ threatened to sue "Quotes" over his WebSite..They shut him down.....How did WBTS know he had a WebSite?..They went there..Just like they come here...OUTLAW

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I doubt that the GB itself checks up on us 'postates, but someone sure does.

One example is what happened with Richie Rich and the book he took from his congo library....and then posted his picture with him holding the book right here on JWD. That is what they nailed him on.

Then much earlier on JWD is the example of jst2laws and his wife. Most posters here now haven't been on long enough but I would highly suggest reading jst2laws posts from around 2003 such as this one..........

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/47278/1.ashx

Yep.............someone gets a fuzzy feeling when they can bust a potential 'postate. I just hope that some of them actually start to think for themselves and join us.

HappyDad

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Well, the article not being available doesn't prove that they removed it because of us...but if there are any dubs lurking here to collect evidence about someone else, I just want to say two things:

1. Go the hell away.

2. Read #1.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They no doubt monitor this site and other sites like it if not for anything else to see what sort of arguments and tactics the ex JWs are up to in their war effort against the judeo masonic organisation.

• Terry
    Terry
    You cannot find yourself in $60,000 debt without an income of over $100,000 a year.

This is a little inaccurate. My credit limit is more than $20,000 higher than my annual income. It took a long time to get that kind of credit, and I certainly couldn't have done it when I was 16.

Somebody in the lending biz can probably tell us the actual formula.

But, you can be quite sure it won't be from an article in the Watchtower!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Here's a thought.....

If the wt and the gb absolutley "knew" that they really did have the 'truth", and they were comletely comfortable with their position, a site like this would pose no treat to them, and therefore, there would be no need to monitor it. Their very own actions tell the real truth.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I have never doubted since joining that the GB lurk here. They of course will want to see what fight they must fight next in their publications.. ect. At this point in my life, I really dont care though, I trust that the majority of forum members are who they are, and will remain somewhat cautious, but not so much so that the forum won't continue to be a great place for me to come and share my thoughts within.

Due to my paranoia though, I still do not feel safe sharing personal details such as name, and congregation last attended. Someone did PM me and ask me what congregation I belonged too, and although it was likely out of interest, it isnt something I felt safe sharing as of yet. One day though.. I may just use these clipped wings.. and really Fly.. by valiantly coming out and taking them all on.

LTF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit