Race! Why is it important?

by Justahuman24 49 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

awweee see, now you too hug. c'mon, hug.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    WOW, a little arrogant for my likeing? Just because you have been on this board for about 6 months (no life, with about 34 posts a day) doesn't mean your the resident expert about anything or anything as it appears from your posts.

Rude much? Comments like this belong more on the Craigslist Rant & Rave forum than in a support group.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I wouldn't want to hug a stranger who just punched me in the face unprovoked.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

eclipse, you have no sense of adventure.

the best way to thwart your foes is a hug.

• Highlander
    Highlander
    the best way to thwart your foes is a hug.

While putting the knife in his back.

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

*sigh*

No need to reply to people who "think" I'm being arrogant when I'm not. As always, ignorance continues in America, which was EXACTLY my point.

justahuman - but super nonetheless

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    However, Jennifer Lopez, even though she was born in the US and speaks little Spanish is thought of as "hispanic" because she "looks" hispanic.

Talk about being IGNORANT. J-Lo is fluent in Spanish and has several Spanish music albums, as well as movies.

Why do some people (men) have a hard-on for NVR? He's been one of the most kind and caring members on this board. Are you jealous?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    As always, ignorance continues in America, which was EXACTLY my point.

Firstly, I apologize if you thought I was characterizing you as arrogant. I did not intend it as a personal comment.

Secondly, would you explain the above sentence further, please?

Are you suggesting that Europeans are superior in intellect to Americans?

Which statements on this thread reveal the American ignorance of which you speak?

Thank you, justahuman.

• Highlander
    Highlander
    As always, ignorance continues in America, which was EXACTLY my point.

I have to disagree with this. Ignorance, among other things, is prevalent across the world, including the U.S.

My wife(originally from the philippines) is afraid of blacks. Her fear is very common among other filipinos(according to my wife). It's also irrational and unfounded, but it exists.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Yes, I agree with JustaHuman. Hispanic's and Latino's are the same, what a wonderful world.

BP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit