What Type of Person Do You Find Physically Attractive?

by minimus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

......the ones alive.......

what's up with this dude: TheKnowerOfTruth.......all his comments, threads are being (removed) ?

magoo

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i like a cute nose

• Brigid
    Brigid
    I don't like thin willowy type men,

LOL!! I do love, love, LOVE me a thin (willowy is a judgement call) man. I call it the Elfen (Elven) type.

I have never had much of a "type", though I always had a vague vision of my One...always consistently bald. Always tall.

As far as mating material before my One's arrival, it ran the gammet. I usually went for personality. Sense of humor was always a must. I dated unintelligent men when I was young but intelligence became a must (trumping even a sense of humor).

I do have a thing for good, tasty necks (no vampire tendencies just like men's necks). I know...a strange, strange girl.

~B.

• free2think
    free2think

What attracts me is a man's personality and sense of humour. If they dont have those then forget it.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I like tall men with rugged good looks, not the "pretty-boy handsome" type. I can appreciate how good looking they are, but they just don't attract me. They remind me of my brother, who was and is very handsome, in a Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt kind of way. He is 67 now but still very very attractive.

I've always been attracted to men who are tall, muscular, and not obviously handsome, but definitely not unattractive. Aside from looks, I like extreme intelligence, a good conversationalist, someone who is respectful that I have a mind too, and a great sense of humor.

When I was a teenager, I would have added "not a redhead" and then I married one and had 3 redhaired sons.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not too keen on skinny - I prefer curves and a bit of weight, I tend to prefer brunette

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    oh. and thick girls.

I will always appreciate a man who likes thick girls.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Confidence seems to be big with me. Good sense of humor, funny, and he's has to be smart. I like a guy who is a few steps ahead of me, keeps me on my toes.

As far as looks, it seems the blue-eyed black haired gents seem to get to me. But that doesn't matter really, especially if I don't have the above.

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah confidence is high on my attraction list too...

a people person..

nice big brown eyes...

bald head...

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Interesting question, and important to me. Physical appearance had a lot to do with my marriage breaking up.

I am definitely NOT attracted to heavy women. Sorry, no offense, and I have lots of women friends who are larger - it's just that there is absolutly no physical attraction there for me. Was a huge issue for me when my slim, built 110 pound bride added a lot of weight in our last 10 years together. I had no problems at 130, 140 pounds, but definitely began to deal with some serious desire issues when it went quite a ways up from that.

I find physically attractive women who are very fit, slim and athletic. Good looks, but they don't have to be classically beautiful - a different kind of beauty I find highly attractive - say an Uma Thurman face as opposed to a Rebeccah Romin face.

Beyond the physical, I love intelligence, humor, artistic ability and a woman who is passionate about something.

All of those things sum up why I'm with Lori. That's her in my avatar.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit