What Type of Person Do You Find Physically Attractive?

by minimus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Tall, chocolate, gotta have a nice butt, a person who likes to have fun, spontaneous (sp?)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I don't have a type, I usually find a lot of different types of men attractive in their own ways; someones character and personality are mainly what I'm attracted to.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Chocolate

You rang?

• Sassy
    Sassy
    You rang?

mmm... chocolate in a kilt.. better yet

• minimus
    minimus

I'm attracted to women that have large (Carly Simon type) mouths and pretty eyes of any color. I like more of the 130 lb. types than the thin anorexic model types. Thick hair is always a plus.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I dont have a type. Intelligence, a love for learning/expanding and an ability to laugh at whatever including self is required. That and being a woman. I can't abide by girls in my life unless they happen to be my sisters children. Them girls I can tolerate. I like is someone who is sexually uninhibited. I like exploring and without clauses makes for a strange closeness. Last thing... Someone who knows something and is good at something that I'm not.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

oh. and thick girls. i dont dig on bones jabbing me.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I am presuming of the opposite sex?

Physically, I like a woman who takes care of herself. If she works hard to eat right (most of the time) and excerise, I dont think there is going to be a major problem. I say that because my dad did not take care of himself and died prematurely....I dont want to go through something that might be avoidable. (If I were married and there were health problems later on with the wife, of course I would still love her and stick with her no matter what). I take care of myself because of what happened to my dad.

A woman doesn't have to be (and shouldnt be) rail thin. I once told my ex-fiancee that I did not want a thin supermodel, I wanted a real woman..My ex had a little pudge in the belly and hips (she had a daughter), but she looked great!! A little something on the bones is good. A curvy figure is nice. An oversized butt is not.

Brunettes get my motor running in high gear. Long-haired brunettes really get me going.

Personality is very important. Intelligence is very important. I'm not talking necessarily MENSA intelligence.... how about some common sense? Physical attributes change, but I find personalities tend to be deeply engrained and hard to change. Sense of humor....well, you have to have a sense of humor to put up with me.

I say all of the above because there was a JW sister who was interested in me last year who had a great personality, great sense of humor, great kids...great job (and I wouldnt have had to work) but she was over 300 pounds (no offense meant to those in that weight range).....I wont apologize for my stand.... I am just a thin guy..... I have to draw the line somewhere ...and for this gal it is because of poor eating habits and lack of exercise that she is that damn big.. 150-160 would be more appropriate for her. There will be health problems for her down the line. If she had been more height/weight proportionate, I would have dated her (even though she was blonde not brunette).

A close friend has some health problems, back problems...but she is active, excersises, tries to eat right, takes care of herself and has curves in all the right places...This friend is my closest female friend and (other than her husband of course) I am her best male friend....If she were ever single again, I'd marry her despite the health problems....

To close.....Beauty is skin deep, but ugly is to the bone. (although I heard this one recently...""I may not be the best looking girl in here, but beauty is only a light switch away." ) LMAO at that.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "I just want one nice girl" Sheep Class)

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I don't like thin willowy type men, to me men should look able, strong and healthy.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Vanilla brunette swirl.

What's that?

I was, Min.

The typical geek, I find cute, too. It varies, really. There's no way for a person to tell what I'm attracted to, so I've been told.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit