What Type of Person Do You Find Physically Attractive?

by minimus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

What floats my boat? One word: CRUMPET!!!! She is breathtakingly beautiful in that English way. I can't even imagine how sexy her accent must be. Every time I see her name I get giddy wondering what for new photo she may be using on her profile.

Sigh......too bad we are an ocean apart.

- Wing Commander

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yeah confidence is high on my attraction list too... THAT IS ME

a people person.. THAT IS ME

nice big brown eyes... THAT IS ME

A bald head . ... sigh - never mind , I have a farily full head of hair

• minu
    minu

I like someone that will challenge me to do things I wouldn't normally do. Someone protective but not controlling.

A big turn off is someone who thinks the world will end at any minor argument, let's face it, arguments will happen. Just cause I'm mad at you today b/c of something stupid, it doesn't mean i'll pack up and turn my back on all the good times. I like someone who knows what the real issues are and what the fake/stupid issues are.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

stilla - you can always shave it and give daystar a run for his money!

What floats my boat? One word: CRUMPET!!!! She is breathtakingly beautiful in that English way. I can't even imagine how sexy her accent must be. Every time I see her name I get giddy wondering what for new photo she may be using on her profile.

Sigh......too bad we are an ocean apart.

- Wing Commander

Wing C - you are just too nice! (You should check out my myspace if you want to see pics. http://www.myspace.com/crumpetcapers )

I find persons that breathe attractive, but also I like people who have a way with words. See below.
    oh. and thick girls.

• V
    V

I find unusual delight in women with shaved heads.

• minimus
    minimus

I love shaved women too.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I like men in masks. Iron ones.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Well Brad Pitt always does something for me, but seriously.

What I find most attractive is an intelligent open mind, someone who is confident and strong in who they are, but not arrogant. I notice the eyes, and smile on a face, eyes are often the windows to the soul. Someone who has a true appreciation for life, has music in their soul, is open and expiremental in the many joys and pleasures of living and life.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Stilla.........eh?

Tall, chocolate, gotta have a nice butt, a person who likes to have fun, spontaneous (sp?)

I always knew you had a crush on me! awwww

As for my type? No comment, brooke may get mad!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

IMG_0398.jpg nice image by kerj2

Ummm, yes please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit