What Type of Person Do You Find Physically Attractive?

by minimus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Oh, btw, Niagara Falls is not to far from where I live.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

It turns out I am attracted to very very tall girls, I never knew this until I met my Beck.

I like looking at all the willowy little blondes sashaying about, but can't see myself with one, just like looking. For a gal to actually be with I need a more... substantial gal. one that won't blow away or break.

I find I have two standards, one for looking at, and one for keepers.

I like looking at just about all women, the more scantily clad or bouncy the better. I tend towards Whites, Asian, and Latinas, in that order.

Redheads are nice, women wearing a particularly eye-catching color, or especially well formed. Oh, and boobs. Gotta have em!

I find myself liking 'odd looking' women, you know the one's with some distinctive feature that's out of the ordinary, but gives them unique character.

You could say I have a bit of a wandering eye, I girl-watch a LOT!.

Lucky me, my Beck thinks its 'cute' and nudges me if I miss one. Of course she gets to dig me in the ribs once I've looked. It's all in fun.

My standards for a keeper are completely disconnected from most physical descriptors. You can't take the measure of a soul-mate from the outside.

I have loads to say one THAT but it's beyond the scope of this thread.

Roller

• ninja
    ninja

some people like women with fat legs.....some like women with thin legs......I like something in between

• free2think
    free2think
    some people like women with fat legs.....some like women with thin legs......I like something in between

• RAF
    RAF

Too much little details (which can look bad or good to others physically or psychologically) can get me crazy ... but it's the whole package which makes me to like them or not ... I mean the same attribute in 2 differents people won't have the same effect on me.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Buxom. Nuff' said.

Oh and a nice trunk don't hurt either.

Jeff

[Mrs AK Jeff knows of my view - and just gives me looks when I mention it.]

• changeling
    changeling

I like a man who knows himself and is confident w/o being arrogant. Funny. Tall (short men are a turn off). Dark hair. No squeaky, nasaly or high pitched voices.Intelligent. Well read.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

No matter who you are with, it is only a matter of time until beauty and youth disappear. Are you with a gentle person? Are you with a generous person? Are you with a wise person? These are the things that keep relationships strong.

True Brad Pitt will never be ugly, but is he a good person? How many wives has he had? What is it he does in Amsterdam anyway?

Looks are not everything. A person becomes more beautiful or ugly as their true selves show.

Make wise choices because life is short.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Physically?

I have a real attraction to guys with brown hair, and especially brown eyes. A certain edgy, disheveled brown haired brown eyed guy, tall.

If they don't have good style, I'll be less likely to be attracted to them. I like them to have style like Johhny Depp, or Scott Weiland.

I can tell you what I'm NOT attracted to style wise. The frat boy look *ugh* it really is a turn off to me. You know, the long slogan t-shirts, the multipocketed khaki, or brown, or khaki long shorts, wearing either flip flops or those what I call "Calvin" shoes that are bulky with their ankle socks. Or my most unfavorite, a short sleeved collared shirt with open with a t-shirt underneath. Sometimes they wear a cap, which just makes them look worse to me.

Sorry if any guys are offende, but maybe you need to start shopping somewhere else. :) There ARE really nice clothes, I like the thrift store pieces mixed w/ designer pieces. Really nice jeans or pants, and a good jacket, and not a damn slogan t-shirt, or striped, or even monochrome.

I also am very turned off by too muscular guys. I think it looks gross. A Brandon Boyd lithe and muscular but not buff is about right.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Physically: Between 5'3" and 5'7" and between 130-170 lbs. I'm not really into the model types. Nice skin. Shapely feminine attributes. Hair color doesn't matter so much but I like black the best. Eyes not too close together. No goiters.

Personality: Sense of humor, smart, nerdy, silly, affectionate, mature. I also like the slightly introverted "stay home and read" type rather than a party-animal.

Keep in mind too that the physical parts are guidelines (except for the last two), kind of an "optimal range" for me. So if I met someone that was like 5'8" and 175, it wouldn't be an issue for me, much less a deal-breaker. The personality part, however, is pretty much set in stone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit