We've been invited to a JC

by besty 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

Gee what a crime...finding your faith in Jesus.

These people are nuts.

Jude referred specifically to the Watchtower Society and its followers.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Sweet Pea and I are having a steak dinner and a bottle of red tonight.

Cooool. Tell "the boys" that you two had your own JC meeting tonight and they and their Society were found wanting for not living the Gospel of Jesus Christ - You are disfellowshipping them in favor of real truth.

• besty
    besty

Cheers guys!

It just rankles that 4 elders will set aside a lot of time for judicial matters yet haven;t so much as called, stopped by or asked how we are in the last 6 months.

Still - they are keeping the congregation clean, you gotta hand it to them.

Tw*ts.

• erandir
    erandir
    The guy I knew as my best friend has parked his car outside the KH when I drove past on the way home.

that is truly sad.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

You're both pretty well fucked at this point. You might try making up a story that someone else posted the post and that you don't know anything about it. You would have to come up with a person who would be willing to back up your story, a worldly person who take credit for the post and say he was trying to set you guys up but then had a change of heart. It's a long shot but it might work.
    But it sounds like you've showed your cards already, so , like I said you're fucked.Game over.

• fedorE
    fedorE

Come about 5 minutes late to the jc mtg. Then bring with you a bottle of Jack Daniels in a brown paper bag. Pour some on ur self to make it seem uv been drinking. Barge into the room CRYING and sobbing about how unfair they are treating you. Put a pocket knife to your own throat and yell "I dont deserve to live if u and jeh wont help me - is this what u want u want me to kill myself- cause u guys are killing me!!!" dont stop crying til they reconveine ..Then throw away the knife and bottle and on ur hands and knees grab them around the ankes and ask for their forgiveness.

then consider moving.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Fedore - that was hysterical!

Little do they realise that if they do DF us there will be no reason to keep quiet and I will be on a mission to contact everyone and tell them what really is behind the curtain.

Bring it on.

Thats my spunky little sweetpea. Be thankful that you have each other and you always will and this shared battle will only bring your marriage closer. I hope you enjoyed your steak and wine!

• DocBob
    DocBob

Besty, you may want to check out my legal letter on my website at www.docbob.org . I and several others send it or variations of it to bodies of elders and the judicial action abruptly ceases. You can find it in the content index of the left side of the main page under "Letter 2". I sent it in December 1999 after I was invited to appear before a committee to face charges of apostasy as a result of "Letter 1".

• besty
    besty

Thanks DocBob - good to know your letter has worked in the past - I have had it bookmarked for some time now :-))

doncha love da Internet? Do you think it will catch on? :-)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

All the best to you besty in whatever you decide.

If you don't want to be disfellowshipped I don't understand why you don't just say you have nothing to do with the email. How can they prove it?

I second these comments:

Email as EVIDENCE? PLEASE!!!! How do they know you are the subscriber, your IP address, IP provider, etc., etc. Did they subpoena your records? I would flat out tell them that that is not my email address, I did not write that letter, and I have no idea what you are talking about. How are they going to prove it? They can't! Even if you have your name on the email say someone is spoofying your email and you had no idea, and that it looks like someone is maliciously smearing your name.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit