Proof of God's existence

by Blackboo 96 Replies latest watchtower bible

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

To sum up this thread: It is a logical fallacy to argue with a false presumption. In this case, the presumption is "the Bible is always right." The argument using it is: "The Bible says God exists. The Bible is always right. Therefore, God exists." Atheists do no believe the Bible is always right. It isn't ALL wrong either. That's why arguments about Archaeology confirming certain biblical elements is just shrugged off by most of us, because we keep in mind all the Archaeological finds that contradict the Bible as well.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

There is no proof.

Bluebladestake care

• undercover
    undercover
    The bible says "the fool has said in his heart God doesnt exist".

It always humors me that people who want to try to convince others that God/Jesus actually does exist or that the Christian way is the "true" way will quote the Bible.

Their logic boils down to this: "There is a God because the Bible says so. The Bible is true because God wrote it. And that's all the proof I need."

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    "There is a God because the Bible says so. The Bible is true because God wrote it. And that's all the proof I need."

alt

• changeling
    changeling

We have some kooky people in this place! Gotta love diversity!

changeling

• fedorE
    fedorE

Eclipse:

SIN- Self Imposed Nonsense?????????????????

From a logical point....I notice that in these threads that there are few here who dont believe in God..but i hate to tell you your dead wrong for having such an ignorant belief like that..instead ya,ll are blaming religion, people, and your personal problems for your lack of faith in God..thats dead wrong.

Blackboo,

Your lack of respect for the beliefs of others demontrates your own ignorance and does absolutely nothing to advance your delusional claims that god exists. I'd respond to your points, except that I see no reason to reward your lack of tact with a serious response. I'm sure you'll find many like-minded companions to associate with at the nearest kingdom hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit