Proof of God's existence

by Blackboo 96 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

From a logical point....I notice that in these threads that there are few here who dont believe in God..but i hate to tell you your dead wrong for having such an ignorant belief like that..instead ya,ll are blaming religion, people, and your personal problems for your lack of faith in God..thats dead wrong. The non-believers are not looking at the WHOLE picture..just the present..the things that go on in the world happen for a reason and it doesnt mean God doesnt exist. The bible says "the fool has said in his heart God doesnt exist". To you non-believers of God..ask yourself this question? If God doesnt exist then why do people Kill, steal, lie, and be cruel to others? Evil is proof alone that God and Satan exist. Evil couldnt just come out of no where or evolved. What gives the people the idea's to brutally murder people?

This one thing that intrigues both believers and non-believers...where does God come from if he exist? The answer is simple and impossible to make sense out of but it is true. He is Eternal..he always existed. For things to come in to existence..something has to be before that..so for anything to exist something have had to exist or always be there. Hard to explain but it is true. Scientist say there is no end to the universe..it keeps expanding and expanding. I consider myself a deep thinker and do any of you think whats above God? Simple.. nothing.

So in conclusion the only thing you need to know about God being real is something has to come from something. Nothing has ever produced something. Only something can produce something. Evolution is a lie and straight from the devil to blind people about the truth of creation by God.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    but i hate to tell you your dead wrong for having such an ignorant belief like that..instead ya,ll are blaming religion, people, and your personal problems for your lack of faith in God..thats dead wrong.

My experience has been that most peoples view of God get distorted by fools like you who claim that they have all the answers. From a logical standpoint, you have no better perspective than anyone else and force feeding your version down someones throat won't make it go down any easier.

BTW Welcome to the forum!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The bible says "the fool has said in his heart God doesnt exist".

The Koran says this -----

The Hindu holy book says that ----

The Jewish Torah etc says etc .. ...

Why don't you read "Who Wrote The Bible" by Friedman. You are assuming the bible is from God. Stop assuming

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Oh dear...

Assuming this isn't a joke thread, I think you need to think a bit deeper Blackboo!

i hope you're wearing cyber-kevlar clothing

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The non-believers are not looking at the WHOLE picture.

With all due respect, I would say the EXACT opposite. It is believers who do not look at the whole picture. They look at just what some holy book says. Many people on this board and on other boards and elsewhere have started to look at the whole picture - science, history, etymology et.c That gioves one a much bigger picture and even then one could argue not the WHOLE picture

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Lysergic acid diethylamide

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Evil couldnt just come out of no where or evolved. What gives the people the idea's to brutally murder people?

Other people who won't stop harping about having all the answers to lifes questions.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

wow i didnt mean this as a attack thread on people who dont believe in God..i said from a "personal" view my belief not what other churches or believers say..i dont follow religion or any of that crazy stuff about the way Jesus is taught. Its all false when you personally read the bible and make your "Own" beliefs..but its funny how upset ya,ll got..but you need to think Logical and not foolish..im a sinner and i admit to do wrong things..but i do believe in God..but you guys obviously do the same thing..but dont believe in God..is worst. I dont claim to be righteous..i have my own unique problems that are different from others. Since it seems some of you believed in God at one time its down right foolish and ignorant not to because a "Religion" duped you. Just move on and see that God didnt direct anything the WTS stand for.

Remember "For Satan keeps transforming himself to an angel of light" so does his ministers who we all were fooled by WTS.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Since it seems some of you believed in God at one time its down right foolish and ignorant not to because a "Religion" duped you.

Huh? Sounds like an ASSumption to me. I don't believe in God because I have looked at the big picture and I don't see where he fits. Don't assume those of us here became athiests because of our experience with the WTBTS, that is simply not true. You do believe in God, good for you, you're entitled to believe whatever you like. I'm just being me.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

My disbelief has nothing to do with the asswipe of a god as portrayed in the scriptas. Nor is it influenced by the way his followers act.

Evil couldnt just come out of no where or evolved

I do not believe in good or evil. Only constructive or destructive. To paint me requires a fine brush, not a roller. Esp not a holy roller.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit