Longtime JWD posters/professional lurkers with low post counts

by Black Man 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Numinous
    Numinous

I waited quite a few years before posting, but the thoughts that were posted when I was coming out meant the world to me. I feel close to people I may never meet, but I am glad I have started the ball rolling. Lots of post ideas, but I really have to be around to see what happens after I type it up...this is the major problem for starting a post for me.

• Erin
    Erin

I think this is my 19th post since 2000, so I must be in the running for fewest posts. :o)

• memario
    memario

ya I'm a lurker, but I'm learnin a great many things about WHO I AM. I thank the many posts for the insite of where my life was and where it's going to go. thanks, keepem' comin'

• Dino
    Dino

Oh damn, I hope that I dont kill this thread!

Good to hear from you again, Black Man.

Dino

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

I'll appear and than I'll submerge.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow this is a great thread. I have always wondered how many different people read, but post infrequently. I had to push myself to get to a thousand posts. I really thought it was wonderful since I have been here for years.

So nice to read all of your posts that don't post all the time. Glad you are here, and nice to meet you.

Leslie

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Yup.

I used to LIVE here when I was first leaving, lol. Then I got busy with trying to create some sort of life after DAing myself, and didn't come here for a long time.

Now I find myself popping back in here from time to time for "maintenance" when I encounter problems I think are related to being involved with the JWs for twenty years.I tend to search other people's posts more than post myself, though. I usually can find something that relates to whatever I'm dealing with.

Plus, I like to come and see how everyone is doing:)

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Great thread. Just shows that there are so many good people who read this forum.

• knock knock
    knock knock

If I get an idea for a topic to start, I'll sign on only to find that it's already been hashed out and then rehashed some more. Nothing original coming from me. Others can relate things very eloquently so my comments are simply space fillers. Now my graphics...they're cool. lol

• Black Man
    Black Man

upping this.................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit