Longtime JWD posters/professional lurkers with low post counts

by Black Man 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

Hey all,

Just checkin' in. Been here since '01, but don't even have 500 posts. Any other long time JWD posters/lurkers with low post counts?

• return visitor
    return visitor

I think that question was doomed to fail, since it requires people who don't respond to respond. LOL, just a thought.

Good to here from you though, keep posting

RV

• journey-on
    journey-on

Along the same lines, why are there so many that respond to posts but never post their own topic? What's up with that?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Black Man,

Your post tugged at my heart...I am a very active poster here since June of 06. But I always wonder about my Father who died October 30, 2000. I know he was reading threads probably on H20 and maybe here....I'll never know if he posted on either because my mother had his computer destroyed by a Ministerial Servant, and then the entire machine was thrown out.

r.

• poppers
    poppers

"I'll never know if he posted on either because by mother had his computer destroyed by a Ministerial Servant, and then the entire machine was thrown out."

Geez, that sounds harsh. What's the story with that?

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Any other long time JWD posters/lurkers with low post counts?"

Yup. ;-)

• erandir
    erandir
    Along the same lines, why are there so many that respond to posts but never post their own topic? What's up with that?

Some of us are more passive posters than others. By the time I read and reply to all the posts I have read, I'm too tired or spent too much time to start my own. I don't usually come to the computer with an idea in mind with which to start a thread. Maybe there are others out there just like me, I don't know.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Poppers,

You asked about "I'll never know if he posted on either because My mother had his computer destroyed by a Ministerial Servant, and then the entire machine was thrown out."

Geez, that sounds harsh. What's the story with that?

She considered his research "Spiritual Ponography"...a term from the FDS. She also viewed my father as an Apostate after serving as an elder for many years and then dropping out. He was never DF'd or DA'd.

r.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Me.

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Yes. There is a few of us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit