Has Anyone in the History of JWD Been Shunned On The Forum

by BFD 58 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

I was reading the thread about the wanderer and it seems he is very annoyingly stubborn. I think I'm going to shun him. LOL

BFD

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

If i am, its by people i dont want to talk to anyway.........lmfao. Im shunning a few myself...but of course no names need to be mentioned.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've never seen a group shun on this board.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Im shunning a few myself...but of course no names need to be mentioned.

Oh is that what the kids are calling it these days?alt

• exwitless
    exwitless

I don't think anyone has been officially shunned, meaning they retain their right to post but everyone agrees to ignore them. However, do you remember Mad? He is a JW apologist (yes, he is, although he would say otherwise). Well he hasn't posted since May 9th.

Oh, crap, did I just jinx the forum now? If Mad starts posting again, it's my fault.

Regarding the Wanderer: Yes, his "articles" stink and are annoying. I've tried to help him see why we think so. I'm sure he doesn't intend to offend anyone or make inflammatory comments. It is my personal opinion that his brain is still very muddied by the WT mind control. He needs to be deprogrammed, and that's what I think he's trying to accomplish here. OK, so he's annoying. But he's not an a$$hole like some past members (who shall remain nameless.) He's just screwed up.

• minimus
    minimus

Not officially, to my knowledge but certain posters that used to be here were not too happy over management and decided to do their own shunning.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Not that I know of, even when JWs or JW sympathisers come here and try to support the old cult as long as they are not rude and troll like they are not shunned though they will get rigorous rebuttals to their positions.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

There are two posters in particular that I shun, but I won't name names! Anyway for the most part some people are annoying but still ok, it's mostly a matter of opinion.

nj

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Who remembers when there was chat on the forum?

People used to go there to slag others off, then the people they were slagging would join the chat, take umbridge and cut and paste the slurs onto the forum, which would then be removed by the then mods.

Wonder why they ever did away with that.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

altLMFAO @ Sir IPS-ALOT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit