Has Anyone in the History of JWD Been Shunned On The Forum

by BFD 58 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

All this talk about cats. wandre, I have an 18 year old cat that screams all night long! I thought he was in pain but he is fine. "He's just vocal."

One of these nights he might just find himself blowing bubbles from the botton of a filled bath tub.

BFD

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Exwit, I can totally see it, see we have 2 cats, one white and one black, I think the black one is on covert operations, and the white is on sentry, I'm a bit worried because I do own guns and I am sure the black one knows the safe combo, they are just waiting for the right time to come out and strike, probably payback for the whole neuter thing.

• BFD
    BFD

I'm sure glad Sam doesn't know how to pick the lock on my gun cabinet because I think he just read the bath tub comment over my shoulder!

BFD

• changeling
    changeling

I love you too BFD! That was a great fight we had.

changeling

• BFD
    BFD

Yes it was, changeling. I hope that they don't eat me tonight. I think that might be good stradegy, actually. There is more than one claim (besides mine) of being the seer now. Perhaps the wolves will keep me in and just say I got lucky.

BFD

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

The next pet I get

I am going to name it Shunned

purps

• exwitless
    exwitless

BFD - Cats are inherently sneaky. Your bathtub comment will without a doubt be submitted to to CIA via CatCom tonight. Watch your back.

Wordly - I don't think our cats know the combo to the gun safe, but it is quite possible they are mounting an offensive to remove all our fingernails while we sleep, as payback for the front-paw declawing.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    Wordly - I don't think our cats know the combo to the gun safe, but it is quite possible they are mounting an offensive to remove all our fingernails while we sleep, as payback for the front-paw declawing.

No, they don't know the combo 'cause there isn't one. I knew that cats can't be trusted, so I got us the gun safe that has a keylock. They don't have thumbs you see....

• BFD
    BFD
    exwit- Cats are inherently sneaky. Your bathtub comment will without a doubt be submitted to to CIA via CatCom tonight. Watch your back.

shocked

Somehow I think changeling will be contacting my cat from her grave shortly!

BFD

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

BFD - you are a true hero - the way you fought against the wolves reminded me of the knights of the round table - Sir Galahad and Sir Lancealot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit