Has Anyone in the History of JWD Been Shunned On The Forum

by BFD 58 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think
    I am shunning my cat right now, {edit} kept waking me up last night, I think he is building something.

You sleep with your cat worldly andre, how sweet.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Cool, that was post "444" of mine up above. That "all the same number" type of post doesn't happen very often.

Hard to predict it really.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I used to be an advocate of anti-counter-reverse-racism

That was me, 1997-1999. But I read Rod Neek Ing's manifesto, and I was forever changed.

Now I'm a card-carrying irracialstafarian.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Actually he likes to sleep in the Dining room, but I swear he is planning something

• free2think
    free2think

Since this is my thread I'm gonna highjack it.

HI F2T! We killed changeling the dirty rotten werewolf today! You are avenged!!!!

BFD

Back to topic...please

Hey BFD, sorry i just saw this. Thank you so much, she really was a bad'un, her name was very apt huh.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

I thougt you were dead free2think....

• free2think
    free2think
    Actually he likes to sleep in the Dining room, but I swear he is planning something

Like kill you in your sleep?

sorry BFD for hijacking your thread, lol.

• free2think
    free2think

I thougt you were dead free2think....

I am, it's just my spirit wondering between here and the next life.

• exwitless
    exwitless

We have hypothesized that our cat is really a secret government agent who understands English completely, but just pretends that he doesn't around us. Wouldn't cats be perfect undercover spies? Everyone pets and feeds the cats, they purr in exchange for the care, and go off and take a bath, seemingly innocent. Yet secretly, they are listening to everything we say; they watch our every move. At night, when we're sound asleep, they relate the info to the CIA. Either the CIA can speak in "cat" or cats can really speak human languages.

Maybe your cat is building a communication device under the dining room table. You might want to check it out.

(And no, I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.)

• animal
    animal

I would hope to not be shunned, but I could understand why some would avoid my posts. I try to be direct and to the point, not taken well by some people, here or anywhere.

In an online community tho, I would tend to avoid an organized "shunning". People are entitled to an opinion, and you are entitled to ignore them and thier posts. Some like to argue a point, and others get upset by that. I personally get bored with it so I avoid those posts. Just click away from it.

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit