Attention - file host ordered to take down MY picture today !!

by cultswatter 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Attention!!!!! GEEEEEZUZ HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is trying to railroad my thread entitled "Stern magazine -important". My first picture was of the Stern magazines front cover featuring the girl's picture that the WTS stole. Now look the picture is gone!!!.(look at the top of that thread) The site where I got the original link is here:

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/jodrellbank/hyperdrive/479 (scroll half way down on that web site and you will see the missing picture that was there today July 25-2007)

and I just found out that the file hosting service (fortune city) has just deleted that picture(stern magazine front cover of the pic that the WTS stole) from their file server. This smells like sh*t. I think the WTS is trying to cover up here. Holy sh*t I did not think the WTS lawyers acted that fast. At any rate I pray that JWD is not responsible for that. Of course I have a copy of that pic!. He he he
  • AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

What the crap ! I also made a copy. What gives ?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Well, looks like it is back up there now....

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Well done lad for trying to assure me that the picture is back. Well done indeed . WELL IT AINT BACK and I don't think anyone understands the gravity of this situation!!. The picture is most definietly NOT there and someone ordered the file host to delete the picture!!. This IS NOT A COMPUTER GLITCH!!. This is the work of lawyers!! but whose lawyers??

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

I'm looking at the page right now, and under the heading "Bieving Thastards", I see on the left a scan from the Live Forever book, and on the right the cover of Stern magazine. If the image really has been deleted from fortunecity, perhaps I'm just seeing a copy from my ISP's proxy server.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I too can see the picture perfectly and I also refreshed the page to make sure it is actual

Here is the picture:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Scrolling down on your link here in the first post gets you to the comparison.
    Trying to post the picture gets the symbol that PopeOfEruke has.

While I can't see making a big deal out of this with Witnesses, and a poster
    explained how the art dept. person scanned and stole magazine photos constantly,
    it is important to know that this happens.

It shows that they had people there in Brooklyn who didn't know what they were
    supposed to do before printing their stuff (people other than the GB).
    They were either ignorant or just felt they weren't accountable. That problem
    is throughout the entire organization- ignorance and arrogance.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I can see it on your webpage also. I haven't been there before, so it can't be in my cache.

When I read the thread, the image wasn't there.... seems like it has something to do with fortuncity not allowing remote linking to pictures.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

LOL! Can you be any more paranoid? Its called website problems. Wow, the extent that some go to try and push their agendas.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

The copyright owner has a right to ask you not to show the picture, for whatever reason.

It has already been established that the WTBTS' "artistes" had creative block and borrowed a scene.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit