Attention - file host ordered to take down MY picture today !!

by cultswatter 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still_in74
    still_in74

Someone is trying to railroad my thread entitled "Stern magazine -important". My first picture was of the Stern magazines front cover featuring the girl's picture that the WTS stole. Now look the picture is gone!!!.(look at the top of that thread) The site where I got the original link is here:

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/jodrellbank/hyperdrive/479 (scroll half way down on that web site and you will see the missing picture that was there today July 25-2007)

settle down dude... the pics are there. I have posted lots of pictures of Pascale Petit (French born actress) under your Stern Mag thread and they are there.

It is not uncommon for sites to cut links to images on their site, Tripod did the exact same thing to me before, I linked to an image on a tripod site and the next day the image was an add for Tripod!

So the WTS traced a picture? Do you really think they care if people find out? Most people would never give it a second thought anyway. Mind you I thought it was very interesting, hence my efforts to find out who this girl was, but in the end its just a picture. Big deal.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    file host ordered to take down MY picture today !!

*cough*

*ehem* Bullshit.*ehem* *cough*

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Then where the hell is it now??

• aniron
    aniron

yeah just looked still there if you scroll down a bit.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Put down the triple espresso and take a gander here for an explanation on hotlink protection.

• erandir
    erandir

Wow...this is the first time I've seen these pictures. What a coincidence that both publishing companies would use the same picture!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

aniron

You are looking at the wrong pics. Yesterday someone uploaded that pic to image shack and the other pic is from ebay I think. The foretune city file server is not working at present . look here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/138711/1.ashx

Fortune citys banner is there instead.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Well it's up again. To prevent sea sickness I have decided to give fortune city the heave ho. I am now desperatley trying to edit my posts to fix that crappy link. but keep getting error messages. It looks like I can't edit the first post of a thread ??

• choosing life
    choosing life

It was there, but it totally disconnected me from the internet when i clicked on it.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

YOU CANT EDIT A POST AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit