Attention - file host ordered to take down MY picture today !!

by cultswatter 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Just for the fun of it..I went to the web site and saw both pictures. I hosted them at imageshack and I'm going to try to post the both here: Just wanna see if it works.

alt

Watchtower version:

alt

lisa

edited to add...it is ok to compare the two isn't it?

• eclipse
    eclipse

Oh Cool!

Thanks Lisa!

I was wondering what the pics were about,

this is just my opinion but, that drawing of that woman is the most beautiful one that they painted.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Has anyone contacted the magazine and told them of this theft?

Perhaps the next image we will see on this thread is the headline;

Sterns Magazine settles out of court with NYC based Watchtower over stolen property !

Now that would work!

Jeff

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Well...Your'e quite welcome eclipse. Glad to be of assistance.

I wonder if the girl was a real woman...and where she is now?

lisa

• Marcel
    Marcel

when she still lives she has to be around ~66 years of age. (the picture is from 1961, 46 years and i guess shes around 20 on that pic). scary, uh?

shes a beauty on that picture.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Call it a case of induced paranoia . I thought my whole world was ending yesterday but today the picture is back up and it looks like it was probably an overloaded file server on fortune citys end. The picture was down for about 4 hours in my area. Others noticed that it was down too but the majority of viewers never lost the picture as I guess it was cached long enoough to hide the dilema that was going on at the fortune city file server.

Marcel what is your source on that, are you sure?

• daystar
    daystar
    Call it a case of induced paranoia

Ya think?

You claimed "and I just found out that the file hosting service (fortune city) has just deleted that picture(stern magazine front cover of the pic that the WTS stole) from their file server." So, how did you find this out? Esp. since it wasn't true at all?

I call it a case of being a frickin' freak is what I call it. (If you get offended by my words, calm down. I'm just teasing you a bit.)

The lesson here?

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

ummmm....

perhaps it was licensed artwork...

Just because the woman is one in the same doesn't mean something was 'stolen'.

The artists in Brooklyn are fantabulous beyond the need to steal; regardless of how warped they are....

oy vey.

By the way, I commited some sort of sin several (hundred) times to this picture growing up. Are you sure she's in her sixties now?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Daystar

frickin' freak

Thanks I needed that!!

--------

Flip this

By the way, I commited some sort of sin several (hundred) times to this picture growing up.

Say no more!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yeah, hate to say it, but it may very well be a stock photo purchased by both Stren & WT.

I'd like to talk to Stern... are they still around?

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit