Do YOU Believe Everything That Posters Say Here?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8V6SexcsSg

I never really considered anyone on this board may not be truthfull. Maybe I'm too trusting.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you believe everything your told your gulible.

Truth is where you find it.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Who said,"your truth, my truth and THE truth?"

Sometimes, it's all about perceptions; and perceptions change; so do misperceptions, especially amongst the mentally ill, and there are a few of us here . . .. . . not surprising for a bunch in cult recovery or in denial . . .

. . . not to mention that a few of us were raised by the mentally ill. But nevermind those comments, I went to therapy today . . . everything's questionable after that.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I don't believe that "scholar" is really a scholar.

• BFD
    BFD

Now I'm starting to wonder if minimus really is a red dot?

Seriously, I take it all with a grain of salt.

BFD

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I don't think that anyone can believe in anything 100% until you see it for yourself or it happens to you. I believe most of what I read on here, especially when there are facts backing it up. I think though I tend to be more cynical in my life with relationships just because with my parents I've been let down with the conditional love that they show me, so I just assume everyone else is just going to let me down. Wow... such a positive post, lol.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

worldly andre:

sometimes people who post here change up the story a bit out of fear of someone finding out through details of who they really are

my stories are all true. I will fuzz details (but not make them bigger than they really are) Or I will definitely fuzz dates because the dates are not important, the event is what is important.

By now, if someone who knew me read all my past posts, they would figure me out. I've put details in that maybe I should not have. Hell, one poster figured me out because we had names/events in common. Nice to know I am not alone here (locally).

BFD:

I take it all with a grain of salt.

Nah, I take it with a big salt lick.... ... kidding aside, I think most here are honest and fudge the facts a bit to protect themselves.

SnakesInTheTower (of the "never fudges the stories...EVER!" Sheep Class)

• John Doe
    John Doe

"Sankes in the tower," did you intentionally spell your user id that way?

• changeling
    changeling

Everybody knows snakes can't spell and they lie.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm the reincarnation of Julius Caesar and William Shakespeare--I even put to the mind of Shakespeare the idea for the play named after me--didn't you just love Marcus Antonius? "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ear!" Such an interesting speech when compared with modern politics. I know you all believe everything I say. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit