Do YOU Believe Everything That Posters Say Here?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

John Doe, I'm referring to "posters" here. There are many posters that I believe are always truthful. Don't you think that?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I think almost all the posters here believe everything they write. I also think people's beliefs and perspectives are ever-changing while the electrons storing their past beliefs and perspectives can create apparent contradictions that aren't really contradictions at all.

It often seems to me that posters don't share everything about situations they go through, and couldn't be expected to.

• minimus
    minimus

Auld Soul, I agree with you in that most express their truthful belief at the time they are writing. Regarding the apparent contradictions, can you give an example of what you mean??

• greendawn
    greendawn

We shouldn't believe everything we see here though most of it is genuine. Some people may want to exaggerate or boast but generally the info they give is genuine.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Maybe sometimes people who post here change up the story a bit out of fear of someone finding out through details of who they really are. Like names and dates have been changed to protect the apostates!

• Mum
    Mum

Everything posted here is filtered through the perceptions of the individual poster, so it's not entirely objective. It's hard to objectify oneself.

Regards,

SandraC

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Can you imagine anyone answering yes to such a question

Yes

John thanks for putting your shirt on!!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

so min, who's on your mind? I promise I won't

• Annie Over
    Annie Over