Do YOU Believe Everything That Posters Say Here?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Well, there's this Dragonlady.......

<-------- This is what I really look like and where I lives.

• changeling
    changeling

I never believe minimus.

• PEC
    PEC

My wife says I believe too much.

Philip

• JH
    JH

Yes, every word, just like I did at the hall.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I believe everything I say

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I've read personal problems by a few posters that, when compared with earlier writings, do not jibe at all.

People may exaggerate or elaborate. For the most part, I assume that slight details that
    don't jibe are due to the anonymity factor. Some details are changed to protect identities.
    Some details are changed in a way that buries the actual point they are trying to learn-
    they get their answer by describing a fictitious situation. Later, the story doesn't jibe
    with the next one.

I assume posters are telling the truth, but might have reasons for hiding stuff.

I remember when I said I was visiting Manhattan on a thread. A certain poster named
    Minimus elaborated that he knows some great places for me to visit. When I PM'ed him,
    he sent a generic link to a New York City Events site. That's not lying, but that's the
    kind of elaborating or exaggerating Min here is referring to- People make themselves seem
    more important or more intelligent or more wonderful in their stories. I suppose it happens.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

You should never believe what a red dot says.

• erandir
    erandir

No way, I don't believe any of ya because the WT says that apostates speak in half-truths and even downright lies!

Wait a minute! You all say the same thing about the WT.

I'm so confused!

• KW13
    KW13

I question things if and when i become aware something may or may not be true, as for myself anything i say is either opinion on something or factual, never lies and i would be stupid to do so as would anyone else because if you lie, get found out your credibility is shot in the foot.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I believe everything I say

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit