real questions from the readers

by bigdreaux 62 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i have really been enjoying all the parodies of questions from the readers. but, sometimes, it's just to easy. missanna was sent a watchtower from her "loving" father with his latest emotional blackmail letter. he sent the april 15th 2007 watchtower. now, the questions from the readers is, "should a christian avoid beverages and foods that contain caffeine"

WHAT?!?!?!?! are you freaking kidding me? now that i'm out, it's so sad to see that EVERY aspect of your life is interfered with by bethel. it makes me sick.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

this must be something to do with LDS who do not take caffeine

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I much prefer the LSD to the LDS!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

How else will people stay awake at the meetings and conventions? How many pioneers could actually give up coffee? This time they've gone too far.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

the article goes on to say that it is a conscience matter, what gets me is that they actually feel like they had to address it. every freedom witnesses feel they have are controled by the g.b.

• steve2
    steve2

Please, please, for those of us who do not receive copies of The Watchtower, please don't keep us hanging on: Tell us what the answer was to this vitally important question about caffiene!!

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

I'd like to see real questions from readers, such as:

"Dear GB,

Why did you DF me for finding out about your association with the UN?

Sincerely,

Confused in California"

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

steve, as i stated, it's left up to the individual. but, of course, they put a bunch of negative things in the article about caffeine. and of course the phantom quotes from "some individuals" and "some researchers" and of course, "a news magazine" it does quote time magazine direct though. of course, no refrences as to where one may see the article for themselves. hey, wait a sec, what's bethel doing reading anything other than their own literature? hmmmm

• Gopher
    Gopher

Bigdreaux

At Bethel they can do all the research for us, so we don't have to waste time reading things like Time magazine that take time away from our wholehearted service to Jehovah God.

Just keep your nose in the WT publications, you'll be safer that way.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

your right, sorry gopher. phew, for a second there, i actually had a thought. thanks for keeping me in check. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit