It sure is hard being your lord

by Jehovah_God 46 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

But his name isn't really 'Jehovah' - so we're not really mocking god now are we?

• JAVA
    JAVA

Hey Big Guy--here's looking at you.

Happy you took the time to show your face (and what a face it is). You said:

I swear sometimes I wonder why I created life with a limited earthly lifespan.

I feel your pain, Big Guy. Along these lines, I ofter wonder why humans created you. Then I realize we wouldn't have as many reasons to rid the earth of non-believers without you, so it seems you've answered my question. You are truly great. Anyway, it's nice seeing you, and don't forget to brush after every meal.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

God,

I saw Barry Bonds thank you when he broke Mark Mcquires single season home run record. Did you help him do that? Are you a baseball fan?

Who do you think will play and win the world series this year?

• Jehovah_God
    Jehovah_God
    I find that offensive. Many of us here DO beleive in God and I find it offensive when people mock Jehovah or Jesus. I'm not trying to be a nit-picker here, just saying I think that's not very nice.

I agree moe. You are one of my most faithful. Please report to me any mocking and/or taking of my name in vain and I shall smite the offender Immediately.

• Escargot
    Escargot

Im rolling on the floor. Well done...........

• Simon
    Simon

Dear Jehovah

Please please please... fix me up with Britney... or Shania...
    ... and can you fix it so that my wife doesn't find out ?

I promise to buy a WatchTower next time they call.

Thanks

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jehovah

Where in hell have you been these last 6000 years??!! Everybody said you were resting, you lazy bastard. I've been working like the devil..er. Well anyway, I'm near my breaking point here, although, i have had some fun.

Satan

• Jehovah_God
    Jehovah_God

Simon,

I'm afraid the Pope already has bids on Brittney, but we'll see about your other requests.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Please please please... fix me up with Britney... or Shania...
    ... and can you fix it so that my wife doesn't find out ?

Don't worry about the fixing it so I don't find out part, I'd know because he wouldnt be able to get the stupid grin off his face.[>:(]

BTW: if your not to busy how about me and Ewan Mcgregor

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Jehovah God

Nice website of yours....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit