Were You Ever Afraid That You Might've Made The Wrong Decision In Leaving??

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Absolutely sure...never a doubt that my recognition is correct, that "It is just not true"...Never a twinge of guilt or second guessing..

• minimus
    minimus

I don't second guess the obvious either.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Reneeisory,

I loved your post! Dirt nap: I was thinking of how bad it could be. How bad can it be, anyway? At least if they are right, I would not have to live under paradise elders. I can't even picture such a hell in paradise as that!

• free2think
    free2think

Yes im 100% sure.

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear minimus:

Question: "I don't second guess the obvious either."-minimus

Are you saying that the moment you felt that it
    was not the truth anymore you walked away that
    very minute?

Not once, did you ever think for a moment am
    I doing the right thing or not?

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

I'm 100% sure that its not for me. I don't like the "control", I also never cared for the "you can't question us" stuff. So now I live my life the way I want to live it, and I'm still a great person, even without the borg

• bluebell
    bluebell

i felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders when i made the decision and it hasn't come back since, so yes 100% yes

• minimus
    minimus

I don't second guess the obvious. Once I mentally KNEW it wasn't the "Truth", I began my plan to drift. Knowing something like that doesn't usually happen overnight. It takes time to get to the point that "you know". Once you're there, you do what it takes to get out.

Once I knew it wasn't the "Truth", I never questioned myself.....Why should I? I knew.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Today with all the information available, yes. Back in 83, it took courage. Change is always tough. People do not like to change and thinking is the hardest thing for people to do.

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear minimus:

I understand your perspective now, however,
    is it safe to say that prior to your "Knowing"
    that it was not the truth did you second guess
    yourself?

Not once, did you ever think for a moment am
    I doing the right thing or not?

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

Share this