To all fellow Louisianians

by minu 41 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

k@b had the best whiskey and ice cream.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    You sit down to eat boiled crawfish and your host says, "Don't eat the dead ones"... and you know what he means.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

to all my peeps down here cheers

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Hey I bought a bumber sticker in LA, that says registered Coon Ass, I thought it was funny but don't know what it means?? Anyone know?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

coon ass is a slang term for cajuns. it's supposed to be derogatory, but, they love it.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Thanks Big D, like I said I thought the bumber sticker was funny, I really like Louisiana, but have to tell you guys that I can not understand you guys, I mean I stopped to ask for direction back to the 10 freeway (I think??) I couldn't understand a thing that guy said. I just smiled and said thank you, and I told my buddy ok we need to look at the map again.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, if your in south louisiana, west of new orleans, you better be able to listen fast. lol and they have heavy cajun accents. here in new orleans , we speak like people from brooklyn or boston. in north louisiana, they have typical southern accents.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I went from 1st-5th grade in Morgan City. Went through Besty and Camille. Lived in Baton Rouge briefly and Monroe. Loved Morgan City the best.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Ya'll talkn bout Naleans....NOT Louisiana.....Noth Louisann is nothin like Naleans.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

top hat, not trying to be an ass, but, it's n'awlins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit