Anything weird you like to eat?

by free2beme 36 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I was camping this weekend with some friends and around the camp fire the subject came up, "What is something weird you like to eat?" I thought it was a fun subject and we all had some laughs over our odd appetites.

Some of mine ...

I love Bologna with American Cheese and Miracle Whip (The only thing I will use Miracle Whip with)

I love the taste of straight pickle juice or hot pepper juice

How about you all?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Raw meat.

• changeling
    changeling

raw oysters

escargot

sushi

crawfish

I don't think those are weird though...

changeling

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I like ginger snaps with strawberry cream cheese, especially good with ginger ale.

My granddaughter puts potato chips on a plate, sprinkles on shredded cheddar cheese and heats a little in the microwave. Then she dribbles a little pickle juice on it. Sounds gross but actually quite good.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I love Bologna with American Cheese and Miracle Whip (The only thing I will use Miracle Whip with)

Lol that would be considered very normal here

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tomatoes - I wash them and eat them raw just as you would an apple.

The people at work think I'm weird, but when I was so severely depressed, tomatoes were the only food that didn't make me sick as a dog.

Snowbird

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Fried Pigskin with the fat still attached, some call it Cracklins...Yummy

• John Doe
    John Doe

Let's not go there.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

When I was a kid, I tried to "trick" my younger sister into eating Milk Bone dog biscuits. I had to try one first before she would. We hid behind a couch and ate the whole box together. They were good! But I never ate them again.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Balogna miracle whip and cheese would be pretty normal where I come from also. I used to eat calvs livers in gravy with onions. I have eaten calamari, raw oysters. Mainly now days I eat vegetables.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit