Anything weird you like to eat?

by free2beme 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Calamari is not a strange food in South Africa. You can get it at the super market!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

handfuls of it..fresh right off the living plant...ill buy a rosemary plant at a greenhouse for a coupla bucks and strip it and consume it,in an hour..im told its a got a high level of antioxidents in it,but i am truly addicted to it..ill steal it off plants if i find it somewhere,like a greenhouse,or store or botanical garden..wickedness....

• snowbird
    snowbird

Snowbird: Tomatoes possess a natural narcotic that goes straight to the pleasure center of your brain. No wonder they helped you so much!

I wasn't aware of that, RollerDave. By the way, I covet your truck. It looks like a handful.

Snowbird

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

free to be me, if you want, i can send you some good old new orleans cracklin. home made, the best kind. right off da bayou cher'

• elliej
    elliej

Grilled peanut butter and bacon sandwich. Mmmmmm. Truly spectacular.

• morganphoenix
    morganphoenix

Yesterday I was eating chips and garlic hummus with my friends 6 yr old granddaughter. She insisted on putting blueberries on top. I made her try it first since it was her creation. Since she said it was good and wasn't making weird faces, I tried it too and her grammy tried it with us. Actually it wasn't half bad.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Crow on occasion,...but I don't like it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit