I am being stalked (and not by Awake&Watching)

by RollerDave 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Since you are not telling us the whole story, what did the police say? Or is it the police?

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I just reviewed the videotape of The Watcher from before and showed it to the young fellow (petboy) who actually saw her this time and it's the same gal.

The video predates all of the ugliness with the crazy lesbo who tried to break up rosie and petboy so I think we can rule THAT out.

There's no personal injury anything pending, no other legal anything.

I'm making a police report.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Police just left.

I had all my ducks in a row.

Told them about the invasion attempt on may 3, they seemed really uncomfortable to be in the presence of a citizen with the GALL to be responsible for his own safety. they wanted to know what guns I own and where they were in the house. It was pretty hilarious when I told 'em I had a forty in my pocket! one was standing partially concealed by my front door and I saw his right shoulder go up. Right side is strong side, so I know what HE put his hand on! The other one, a lady cop told me to put my hands up, so I did and swiveled my chair so she could retreive my sidearm, but the silliness of the whole thing made them back down. We agreed that I would just not reach for anything.

Told them about The Watcher we saw in a mid-90's GM sedan (MN lic no RBY-740) on may 11th, which was especially traumatic since it was the anniversary of my father's death. And how she left once I called the cops. I showed them pictures and video.

Then I told them about today, and they said they wished they had a neighbor like me, yet they were still highly wary of me. Even though they had no idea about any of the other stuff before I told them, they said my calling constitutes a record.

They said that no crime had been committed, by the person I videotaped, and her license no. is not presumed to be related to the guy in the ski mask, I agree I have no proof, but said if they ran the plate and there was a cube van and a eurovan there as well I'd at least be able to sleep at night.

Since I called about all that other stuff, if it constituted a record, why did they not know?

I have very low confidence in our local constabulary for more reasons that this incident alone.

Roller (of the 'diillusioned with the law' sheep class)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Just go outside with a camera or a video camera and start taking pictures or video of them in a fashion that is very obvious.

Hell, just start walking up to them while you are doing this. Don't act aggressive or anything like that... just walk up to them in a friendly manner and wave at them when they see you.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I'm 150 feet up a steep hill covered in trees on the side of a bluff.

From the house we can see parts of vehicles on the street. These folks burn rubber if we start coming down, then they switch vehicles.

We have telephoto video, but its not good.

I'm going to be applying technology to this situation tomorrow. Its time I had video of every vehicle that comes down my street showing license plate and drivers face.

If it's no crime to sit down there and stare up at me, it's no crime to adjust my video setup for this purpose. I've got a DVR that goes for two weeks, we'll see if there's a pattern.

Roller (of the 'Tired of all this bullshit' sheep class)

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Roller Dave,

Be Careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you hire a private detective to find out just who these people are so you can see just how dangerous they are??

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Warlock
    Warlock

Have you ever been involved in government work?

If so, look in that direction. I'm being serious.

Warlock

• horrible life
    horrible life

Ok, I'm sorry I felt a little weirded out by your reply to cooking my daughter and I a steak and having Samuel Adams beer. on Spring Break next year.

You said something about our intentions or something like that. Hell I thought, my intention was to get a free steak!!! LOL

I am in Oklahoma, as I type. Trust me, call my husband, because he wishes I were somewhere else. LOL

Lock your doors, Hook up a live wire to the doorknob at night.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Horrible life, I am sorry I wierded you out.

If you and I pm'ed and talked on the phone, you would not have any fear of visiting

It has been crazy here with people barging in wearing ski masks and stuff.

Plus, it WAS a thread about whether we were afraid to reveal who we are on the forum, so I was in that mode. My references were in regard to people 'finding me' and dropping in unannounced. I seriously doubt you would do that!

I'm really a big cuddly, armed teddy bear who might be just a little wigged out and has been drinking fairly heavily since the rather innefective Keystone cops left.

but fear not, my little apostates, ol' uncle roller has motion sensor alarms on the only approach to my property, so I always have plenty of warning, and these days my trusty scattergun is right by my side.

Once all the young folk are in for the night, I'll have one of the trucks run down to the end of the drive so anybody trying to come in here has to hoof it up a steep hill.

I'll be ok, my friends, fear for the bad guys.

Roller

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You are correct, it is not me who is stalking you.

This is pretty scary stuff. Sounds like you are on top of it but please be careful and keep us posted. Is there always someone home? OOps, don't answer that. I would be afraid to come home and someone be there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit